• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kramerica Lost His Job Sale: Nice slabs + lots of SA/BA/CA Marvel & DCs

151 posts in this topic

Hi Everyone :hi:

I lost my job last week so I've been in a bit of a funk lately :sorry: . But no more - I'm going to start hitting the pavement tomorrow after I finish updating my resume.

But right now I need to sell some books. Unemployment will take a little while before I see a check so circumstances dictate that I'll need to part with stuff cheaper than usual and maybe also offer some stuff that I normally wouldn't part with. It is what it is. :P

No pity parties here though. A lot of people have lost their homes and much more back East lately so I have no business feeling down or throwing a Pity Party.

Three slabs for sale - just got them back from CGC last week! None of these books have been pressed. I pulled all three from unused store stock and submitted them at SDCC.

:news: Anyone who buys 2 slabs gets FREE shipping and an ASM #162 CGC 8.5 for FREE! Buy all three and I'll throw in a NM copy of X-Men #137 too! (thumbs u

Shipping for 1 slab is a flat $8.00 for boxed Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation. I'll cover anything over that. I ship Worldwide and will ship however you like although First Class Air Mail is probably the most sensible.

Avengers #160 9.8 White Pages

Tied for highest census. A 9.8 of this book hasn't sold since 2009

when it sold for $299.00. Not a lot of history for this book. I haven't seen census

numbers so I'll keep it consistent with the last (and only?) sale.

$299.00 $250.00

av160.jpg

av160a.jpg

av160b.jpg