surfcitycomics feedback thread
1 1

54 posts in this topic

472 posts

Purchased around 50 books. Securely packaged and spot on grading. Very happy with the purchase. Thanks!

2,469 posts

Grabbed a nice copper spidey from Greg’s sales thread and book was as described and securely packed .. 

would buy from again 

👍

2,179 posts

Purchased 10 Bronze Age Flash comics. They were in nice shape, shipped quickly, and packed extremely well. Thanks!

352 posts

Another great transaction. Books were as described and well packed. Highly recommended!

275 posts

Bought a book from Greg which arrived in excellent packaging and couldn't be more pleased with my purchase.

I would certainly do business again. (worship)

1,174 posts

Bought a sweet Strange Mysteries #1 from Greg and all went very smoothly.  Great communication and the shipping was fast and secure.  Would definitely work with him again.  Thanks!

155 posts

Got a nice FF book from Greg this week.  Great transaction and fair price.  I would definitely deal with him again!

2,942 posts

Bought a sweet PCH book from Greg and transaction was smooth as silk.  Nice guy, great communication, and shipping was great.  A++ Highly Recommended!

11,284 posts

Bought 3 ASMs...#'s 85, 87 & 94.

Great service, and accurately graded! 

Kudos to surfcitycomics!

4,489 posts

Bought some comics off Greg ,they were packed well.as described and I would buy off him again!

14,937 posts

Purchased a nice PCH book from Greg. First time dealing with him and was very pleasant. Great communication, fast and secured shipping. Superior seller! (thumbsu(thumbsu

46 posts

I've ordered twice from Greg and it was super smooth both times.  High quality comics, graded well, packed well, shipped quickly.  I will definitely be ordering from surfcitycomics again. (thumbsu

1,179 posts

Repeat Buyer....thanks again!!

I bought a bunch of Spider-Man and Batman comics from Greg.

Thanks again!

177 posts

Bought an ASM 32 from Greg.  Transaction was smooth and easy, packaging was superb, and shipping was fast.  Will definitely buy from again.

Patric