• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ULTIMATE SUPER BOATS VS MONSTER BOATS ROCKET BOATS JET BOATS DRAG BOATS SKIING

99 posts in this topic

This has been my favorite thread these last few days.

Can someone explain to me exactly why we keep running off a guy who is better at treating this site as a place to post topics about comic books than 99% of the posters on this forum?

Can someone explain to me exactly why we keep running off a guy who is better at treating this site as a place to post topics about comic books than 99% of the posters on this forum?

Cause when he goes off the deep end and gets racial he really gets insulting

Cause when he goes off the deep end and gets racial he really gets insulting

Do you have links?

The way I heard it, he posted some historical African American art, which by definition is fundamentally racist, but no different than half the covers in the GA forum. And also no different than say, Ghost World, a highly regarded, literate GN and movie.

I am sincerely trying to figure out what Luxx did wrong, and why I see none of that same behavior, or have seen, in all my time here.