• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dr. Balls Feedback!

120 posts in this topic

Thanks for the Ultimates #1 slab! Super fast shipping and great packing job (the slab survived someone that the post office using the box as a step stool.) :applause:

Just received my 2 books from Jason in great condition.

Perfect packing and all the other stuff already said over and over here about one of the best in the biz.

Cheers, Jason.

(worship)(worship)(worship)

Bought a Miss Fury #2 from him and could not be happier with the transaction. Great seller and packages the comic extremely secure. I definetly hope to continue doing business with Jason.

Received my Lemmy print from Jason today.

Can't say enough about how cool it is and the print is very professional.

You have a talent there dude, I'm glad you did this cool piece.

Thanks

:headbang:

got my book fast as balls.

label did not lie!

57Hbr.jpg

the package was actually strong enough that I was able to reuse it as a protective cover when I wandered into that nuclear testing facility down in New Mexico. One scientist guy tried to save me, but I was fine hunkered down under some Balls certified packaging. Wonder what ever became of old bruce, hope he survived the explosion....

Received my Lemmy print from Jason today.

Can't say enough about how cool it is and the print is very professional.

You have a talent there dude, I'm glad you did this cool piece.

Thanks

:headbang:

Thank you kindly - I appreciate it!

Got my books today. You managed to get them shipped to a ship.... in the middle of the ocean.... in under a month! I mean that as a complement. And now I have stuff to read! Thanks again!