• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
70 70

63,755 posts in this topic

46 minutes ago, jsilverjanet said:
48 minutes ago, the blob said:

you will lose your mind in this hobby stressing about having sold too early

never regret selling early, regret not buying enough

Should we go to that one store and "find" the other copies of Kanan #6 for $2 and see the owner lose his mind?

18 hours ago, littledoom said:

Feel bad for all those ppl who hastily and prematurely invested $100s in Black Panther #2 and Annual #1 with no Black Panther recast

Huh? They are still making the movie and have said nothing else about the story.

2 hours ago, littledoom said:

Just waiting for Ms Marvel 12 to sell (1st Red Dagger) 

He was confirmed in September. I sold then.

14 minutes ago, littledoom said:

Interesting.. what’s the first cover app for America Chavez? Is it her own series Issue #1

YA Vol 2 1

1 hour ago, maidenmate91 said:

Referring to what book/character?

unless i missed something I did not see any big clue in the last mando episode unless ezra is dressed up like mando and immitates his voice

4 minutes ago, the blob said:
1 hour ago, maidenmate91 said:

Referring to what book/character?

unless i missed something I did not see any big clue in the last mando episode unless ezra is dressed up like mando and immitates his voice

No, I don't think you did, but one more episode (12/18) for the finale (which is what @awakeintheashes was referring to).

14 minutes ago, manetteska said:

No, I don't think you did, but one more episode (12/18) for the finale (which is what @awakeintheashes was referring to).

Again this is all speculation but Ahsoka said she wouldn't train Grogu and then Mando puts him on the hilltop where he uses his Jedi powers to reach out to another Jedi - who?  Ezra?  Well isn't Ezra dead?  No idea, it was never confirmed, but what a great way to introduce him...

Or Ahsoka changes her mind and comes back to save Grogu leading into her series...and Ezra maybe gets introduced then...

Edited by dem1138

1 minute ago, dem1138 said:

Again this is all speculation but Ahsoka said she wouldn't train Grogu and then Mando puts him on the hilltop where he uses his Jedi powers to reach out to another Jedi - who?  Ezra?  Well isn't Ezra dead?  No idea, it was never confirmed, but what a great way to introduce him...

Or Ahsoka changes her mind and comes back to save Grogu leading into her series...and Ezra maybe gets introduced then...

OK, if you don't see a jedi get their head cut off or cut in half or their corpse confirmed dead (and even then sometimes they are not dead...) they are not dead. So Mace WIndu is out there somewhere, possibly shattered so he isn't fighting much, old, etc., Ezra is out there, etc.   But Ahsoka saying "not my yob" doesn't make a lot of sense if she knows the Empire is after Grogu. She may not want to train him, but would she want them getting him? No way.

34 minutes ago, Corona smith said:

Do they sell for anything, because I have a few beautiful newsstands of that issue? 

Couldn’t find any information on newsstands but I’d say hold if it were you and if the label doesn’t already say it, I would send it to CGC with a note that it’s her first cover appearance.  You might get the label, you might not, either way it’s one her keys. Good luck G.

BC78CCCE-9E14-4ACC-B787-1EC0150043D6.png

1 hour ago, Old_Man_Adam said:

Here’s what frustrates me about Star Wars - it spans thousands of years and yet the clothes , space ships , lightsabers and other weaponry are the same ... a person born 40 years ago and then transported to today would have trouble understanding the technology 

A person born forty years ago would be a forty-year-old person today. hm

6 minutes ago, Old_Man_Adam said:

image.gif.c5741e5a55ea746282f42281fa1735d7.gif

I thought that the point he was trying to make was that a person living forty years ago (1980) and instantly transported to the future would have a hard time figuring out current technology. But he made a minor mistake and typed "born" rather than "living," resulting in hilarity. Did I miss something beyond that? (shrug)

18 minutes ago, tvindy said:

I thought that the point he was trying to make was that a person living forty years ago (1980) and instantly transported to the future would have a hard time figuring out current technology. But he made a minor mistake and typed "born" rather than "living," resulting in hilarity. Did I miss something beyond that? (shrug)

Good call - my  SNAFU -thanks for the correction , disregard meme

:foryou:

2 hours ago, Old_Man_Adam said:

Here’s what frustrates me about Star Wars - it spans thousands of years and yet the clothes , space ships , lightsabers and other weaponry are the same ... a person born 40 years ago and then transported to today would have trouble understanding the technology 

They have gotten to the point where they aren't making many real new in advances in science. The occasional super weapon to blow up planets or solar systems, that's about it.

1 hour ago, the blob said:

OK, if you don't see a jedi get their head cut off or cut in half or their corpse confirmed dead (and even then sometimes they are not dead...) they are not dead. So Mace WIndu is out there somewhere, possibly shattered so he isn't fighting much, old, etc., Ezra is out there, etc.   But Ahsoka saying "not my yob" doesn't make a lot of sense if she knows the Empire is after Grogu. She may not want to train him, but would she want them getting him? No way.

Ezra is definitely still alive. There was too much set up in Rebels with Sabine finding him. Ahsoka has distanced herself from the Jedi since Clone Wars season 5?

1 minute ago, the blob said:

They have gotten to the point where they aren't making many real new in advances in science. The occasional super weapon to blow up planets or solar systems, that's about it.

Right - and after finally defeating the galactic empire after years of rebellion , who is lazy enough to allow the first order to come in and essentially do the same thing within the same generation ? in Or is this JJ Abrams fault ?