• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
70 70

63,755 posts in this topic

Jez...

How many sets does this person have?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Edge-Of-Spider-Verse-1-5-Complete-/331371189122?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item4d27431382

I'm looking at maybe grabbing a few more, but I've got over 20 copies as it is...

(shrug). Could be BS. Could be a great deal.

Got a set of these today.

Shipped fast and 1st print on the #2.

Surprised.

Good for the seller and to all that ordered some.

I get no love for mentioning :sorry:

:foryou:

Could Harley comics get even hotter (if that's even possible) with today's rumors about Margot Robbie playing her in The Suicide Squad film?

Watch Wolfs of Wall Street and you will have no doubt she is the one to play her.

after that movie i looked extensivley into what it would take to start making qualudes again. it's not gonna be easy.

Could Harley comics get even hotter (if that's even possible) with today's rumors about Margot Robbie playing her in The Suicide Squad film?

Watch Wolfs of Wall Street and you will have no doubt she is the one to play her.

after that movie i looked extensivley into what it would take to start making qualudes again. it's not gonna be easy.

:o

Any other books heating up here? I need a little bit of excitement.

There are books heating but it's an even better time ( the next 60 days ) to find bargains on ebay. Some people may panic this time of year. Some may just need money for Christmas. Who really knows but you can buy some good stuff on the cheap side imo.

:takeit:

Interesting - I have Manifest Destiny bits & pieces out there as well. No action. I even researched eBay for past sold listings to base my prices on, and I get maybe 3 views and no action.

Again - I really hate eBay.

-slym

I miss the old Ebay where you could get away with selling a cheese curl that looks like Jesus and I miss being able to leave buyers the proper feedback.

Oh and I also hate Paypal.