Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
84 84

55,560 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Corona smith said:

Last post was 5 years ago. Lol. 

It ended with spiderverse  2 4th print

that wasn’t such horrible advice actually as it was a 5-10 book at that time.

If someone bought say 20 copies and decided to cash in now that would be a 900.00 return just on high grade raw books 

Link to post
Share on other sites

The problem with speculation threads is weeding out who has an interest in a book and who doesn't. 
Some problem speculation sites have when advertise other sellers on their sites. 

I prefer to deal more concrete details. Many pure speculators have passed thru here over the years and 
don't stay. Facebook is a much more ripe environment for them.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/14/2020 at 4:24 PM, bellrules said:

Man. All those Marvel Tales are going to be worth a fortune. “Marvel Tales 106-Rare first cover appearance of the Punisher” lol

I'll buy every single McFarlane cover you can find for me.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, fastballspecial said:

The problem with speculation threads is weeding out who has an interest in a book and who doesn't. 
Some problem speculation sites have when advertise other sellers on their sites. 

I prefer to deal more concrete details. Many pure speculators have passed thru here over the years and 
don't stay. Facebook is a much more ripe environment for them.

 

Amen!

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, fastballspecial said:

The problem with speculation threads is weeding out who has an interest in a book and who doesn't. 
Some problem speculation sites have when advertise other sellers on their sites. 

I prefer to deal more concrete details. Many pure speculators have passed thru here over the years and 
don't stay. Facebook is a much more ripe environment for them.

 

It kinda feeds itself. Someone posts a book and someone else reading it buys said book. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, TrayKnight said:

Should I hold my 1st and 2nd prints of Spider-Gwen 24?

To answer that yes.

They are significantly lower than the 1st print in price though they are pretty scarce.

I seldom see them up for sale

Id wait on those but that’s just me personally. 
 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Shoomanfoo said:

To answer that yes.

They are significantly lower than the 1st print in price though they are pretty scarce.

I seldom see them up for sale

Id wait on those but that’s just me personally. 
 

 

(thumbsu

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/15/2020 at 10:21 AM, littledoom said:

There's a Speculation thread on CGC? I need in

Bringing up books like Hell Arisen 3 (spiking hard due to DC announcing November Punchline one shot) or the Legends 1:25 cover can gain you ill will round these parts. Feel free to check out the comicheatingup forums. Real spec over there. CGC forums seems to primarily discuss eBay sales. Little to no spec happening here.

Edited by RJ MacReady
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, RJ MacReady said:

Bringing up books like Hell Arisen 3 (spiking hard due to DC announcing November Punchline one shot) or the Legends 1:25 cover can gain you ill will round these parts. Feel free to check out the comicheatingup forums. Real spec over there. CGC forums seems to primarily discuss eBay sales. Little to no spec happening here.

There is plenty of spec happening here, we just prefer to keep our picks to ourselves. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Ace Bandage said:

CGC 9.4  EOS 2 Land Variant sold for $2300   (based on the buy_it_now price hack)   .   9.6's were selling at ~$1500 back in June. 

image.thumb.png.d96085a9ebbe0bf95f5d539059680696.png

What "hack" are you using? Flippertools site seems to have shutdown. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RJ MacReady said:
On 8/15/2020 at 10:21 AM, littledoom said:

There's a Speculation thread on CGC? I need in

Bringing up books like Hell Arisen 3 (spiking hard due to DC announcing November Punchline one shot) or the Legends 1:25 cover can gain you ill will round these parts. Feel free to check out the comicheatingup forums. Real spec over there. CGC forums seems to primarily discuss eBay sales. Little to no spec happening here.

Um No thats incorrect. 

Either go the speculation threads that exist or make one yourself. 
This thread is for actual sales and books moving. Many of us here speculate here 
we just try to discuss books in this thread with valid information. 

Thats the difference.  Many of us belong to all those sites and more.


 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, jcjames said:

What "hack" are you using? Flippertools site seems to have shutdown. 

I use 130point.com

It’s intended for sports cards, but in the eBay sold listing search you can put any keywords you’d like and get the best offer prices

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, fastballspecial said:

Um No thats incorrect. 

Either go the speculation threads that exist or make one yourself. 
This thread is for actual sales and books moving. Many of us here speculate here 
we just try to discuss books in this thread with valid information. 

Thats the difference.  Many of us belong to all those sites and more.


 

What speculation thread? you mean the one that has comments from 2014 on its current page? spare me. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, RJ MacReady said:
1 hour ago, fastballspecial said:

Um No thats incorrect. 

Either go the speculation threads that exist or make one yourself. 
This thread is for actual sales and books moving. Many of us here speculate here 
we just try to discuss books in this thread with valid information. 

Thats the difference.  Many of us belong to all those sites and more.


 

What speculation thread? you mean the one that has comments from 2014 on its current page? spare me. 

You are either too lazy or too ignorant to look there are several. 
Its not my job to find them for you.

And if you don't like any of them here is an idea. :idea:
Make one.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
84 84