Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
132 132

54,240 posts in this topic

930 posts
4 minutes ago, fastballspecial said:

I am amazed at the amount of money being dropped on these characters just on potential for the most part.

And then there are sales like these! Even though its a best offer, doubt it went for less than 1k!

Not my own spec...saw this posted somewhere else.

image.thumb.png.95fe31c30bbb7d39e1425932d8eb77d9.png

21,815 posts
1 minute ago, Avi said:

And then there are sales like these! Even though its a best offer, doubt it went for less than 1k!

Oh yeah there is no shortage of it currently. Its just amazing to see. I am content being the little fish.

930 posts
Just now, fastballspecial said:

Oh yeah there is no shortage of it currently. Its just amazing to see. I am content being the little fish.

Same here! I'll just wait for the madness to eventually end.

3,878 posts
On 8/17/2020 at 2:00 AM, Ace Bandage said:

Go to the page, right click and view page source, search for taxExclusivePrice  ......     the amount after that appears to be the actual purchase price.   Just found this hack today and confirmed it on one of my previous BIN purchases while not logged in. 

I must be doing this wrong.  I"m trying to find this price and i can't find that taxExcluxiveprice on the page source area.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Showcase-22-CGC-2-5-DC-1959-1st-Green-Lantern-Silver-Hal-Jordan-103-cm-clean/353101055564?hash=item523676864c:g:WckAAOSwIc9e3tlz

4,056 posts

I had a lot of trouble finding Canto 1 the day it came out. Guess I shouldn't have given up...

3,663 posts
7 hours ago, awakeintheashes said:

Kid is really doing well for himself here...

He is a spicy one. :grin:

83 posts
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Wolverinex said:

I must be doing this wrong.  I"m trying to find this price and i can't find that taxExcluxiveprice on the page source area.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Showcase-22-CGC-2-5-DC-1959-1st-Green-Lantern-Silver-Hal-Jordan-103-cm-clean/353101055564?hash=item523676864c:g:WckAAOSwIc9e3tlz

Aah.. I forgot a critical step. 

From the link you provided, you need to click on the picture of the auction item. It will take you to another version of the auction page. 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Showcase-22-CGC-2-5-DC-1959-1st-Green-Lantern-Silver-Hal-Jordan-103-cm-clean-/353101055564?hash=item523676864c%3Ag%3AWckAAOSwIc9e3tlz&nma=true&si=2ON3YXRJIvyuxt5%2B9rugP3SXnac%3D&orig_cvip=true&nordt=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Browse down to the section containing the auction info and right click there.  then search. 

I found this when I searched on the item you linked:    "taxExclusivePrice":"2,550.00"

Edited by Ace Bandage
correction of word selection

3,878 posts
3 minutes ago, Ace Bandage said:

Aah.. I forgot a critical step. 

From the link you provided, you need to click on the picture of the auction item. It will take you to another version of the auction page.   Browse down to the section where you have the auction info and right click there.  then search. 

I found this when I searched on the item you linked:    "taxExclusivePrice":"2,550.00"

Thank you... do i stay on ebay or go to flippertools?

3,878 posts

Wow, a 2.5 for 2550.  Pretty big jump due to the new Green Lantern show on HBO

83 posts
2 minutes ago, Wolverinex said:

Thank you... do i stay on ebay or go to flippertools?

Don't understand.    Ebay hack works currently.   Flippertools lookup is down currently. 

3,878 posts
Just now, Ace Bandage said:

Don't understand.    Ebay hack works currently.   Flippertools lookup is down currently. 

Ahh okay, so i stay on ebay to view source.. Got it!  Thank you. 

83 posts
Just now, Wolverinex said:

Just now, Wolverinex said:

Yes,  from the auction results page right-click on an empty space and select "view page source".    It will take you to the HTML code for the page.  Search (ctrl+F) for taxExclusivePrice

3,878 posts
Just now, Ace Bandage said:

Yes,  from the auction results page right-click on an empty space and select "view page source".    It will take you to the HTML code for the page.  Search (ctrl+F) for taxExclusivePrice

Thank you!

83 posts
3 hours ago, Avi said:

Using the "taxExclusivePrice" hack, looks like the top one went for $750 and the bottom one went for $1000. 

10,493 posts
Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, fastballspecial said:

I am amazed at the amount of money being dropped on these characters just on potential for the most part.

Most have been confirmed, maybe not publicly from Marvel, for MCU roles.

Has anyone read Canto? It's a great story with an important lesson, but it's definitely aimed at children.

Edited by ygogolak

7,742 posts
26 minutes ago, ygogolak said:

Most have been confirmed, maybe not publicly from Marvel, for MCU roles.

Has anyone read Canto? It's a great story with an important lesson, but it's definitely aimed at children.

I haven't, but I will have to check it out. Books with universal appeal that are also suitable for children have a great chance to sustain demand and even gain in value. 

21,815 posts
11 hours ago, Ace Bandage said:

You would think they would close off a source page.

1,405 posts

Another simple way is to go to the website www.130point.com and choose “search eBay sales” in the main menu.

Type your search parameters and make sure that “include best offer” is checked

This is absurdly easy and mobile-friendly 

83 posts
1 minute ago, GLCBrad said:

Another simple way is to go to the website www.130point.com and choose “search eBay sales” in the main menu.

Thanks.   Just tried and agree.  Very easy!!      My new go to!

7,742 posts
5 minutes ago, GLCBrad said:

Yeah, very mobile friendly. Watchcount no longer works easily on mobile. I use 130point all the time for referencing digital card sales.