Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
131 131

54,147 posts in this topic

757 posts
2 minutes ago, fastballspecial said:

Moon knight push? 

I mean that’s really all I can chalk it up to... I wasn’t reading the book, but asked someone at my LCS who did read it and... yeah, nothing.

966 posts
1 hour ago, BishopT said:

So what’s up with Avengers 33 from this year?

Moon Knight destroys the Marvel Universe. Knonshu is taking over.

966 posts

No second print currently of Avengers #33 but I'm sure one will be in the works. However, they did a second printing of #34. Why #34 before #33 I'm not sure.(shrug)

966 posts
Posted (edited)

I now understand why there is concern about Avengers #33. Sure it's a good story but I wouldn't put in a hundred dollar+ catergory type spec.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Avengers-33-2020-Marvel-Comics-First-Print-Scalera-Cover/254609312833?hash=item3b47e5cc41:g:fBIAAOSwC1pezZld#viTabs_0

Hmmm, I don't know about this sale. Somethings amiss. The seller only promises a VG or better comic and his feedback isn't that great.

8 sold

5 @ $2.99, 1 5.99, 1 @ 9.99 & 1 @ 49.99. Not sure if the $149.99 copy actually sold. Still one available.

Edited by kairos70

21,662 posts
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, kairos70 said:

I now understand why there is concern about Avengers #33. Sure it's a good story but I wouldn't put in a hundred dollar+ catergory type spec.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Avengers-33-2020-Marvel-Comics-First-Print-Scalera-Cover/254609312833?hash=item3b47e5cc41:g:fBIAAOSwC1pezZld#viTabs_0

Hmmm, I don't know about this sale. Somethings amiss. The seller only promises a VG or better comic and his feedback isn't that great.

8 sold

5 @ $2.99, 1 5.99, 1 @ 9.99 & 1 @ 49.99. Not sure if the $149.99 copy actually sold. Still one available.

This is the new method for some sellers. It looks deceiving until you look at the sales and see none them sold high except the $49.99
, but to the dumb buyer who doesn't look it looks like that book is selling like hot cakes. 

Edited by fastballspecial

21,662 posts
1 hour ago, kairos70 said:

No second print currently of Avengers #33 but I'm sure one will be in the works. However, they did a second printing of #34. Why #34 before #33 I'm not sure.(shrug)

And I am sure they will do it. Even the big publishers are adopting the print on demand mantra.

966 posts
2 minutes ago, fastballspecial said:

This is the new method for some sellers. It looks deceiving until you look at the sales and see none them sold high except the $49.99
, but to the dumb buyer who doesn't look it looks like that book is selling like hot cakes. 

I can see it being a $20-25 book but I knew $149.99 looked dubious in the sold listings. Now some $125 buy-it-now listings are popping up. I doubt if anyone takes the bait since there are so many listings under $30.

362 posts
Posted (edited)

Definitely being PnDed in the CBSI Hot 10. Just look at those comments......:roflmao:

Edited by Second Blight

71 posts
3 hours ago, Second Blight said:

Definitely being PnDed in the CBSI Hot 10. Just look at those comments......:roflmao:

Good Lord. If that guy is speculating on a minor fight then I'm gonna put all my money into Batman 93 for the Punchline vs Harley fight.

966 posts

Well this CBSI dump is going to need a laxative..lol  Avengers #33 was heavily solicited. 

536 posts

New Avengers #10 & Infinity #4 are both seeing an increase as well. Thanos son Thanes first appearances. Somewhat related to the new Thor issue. Some think it’s Thane who’s revealed by Black Winter. He does have a gauntlet on the same arm. I myself bought a bunch the last few days. 

23,527 posts

I wonder how much further Static 1 can rise after the DC Fandome announcement today. 

4,048 posts
32 minutes ago, kimik said:

I wonder how much further Static 1 can rise after the DC Fandome announcement today. 

I see lots of Static 1s disappearing off of ebay...what about the other Milestone titles? c'mon Hardcore!

3,049 posts
59 minutes ago, kimik said:

It definitely saw a nice leap forward. Also worth noting superboy #9 first king shark is heating up again. 

92 posts

Yup, time to unload those Suicide Squad villains (again). Has it been already four years since the first one?

4,048 posts
12 hours ago, GeeksAreMyPeeps said:

You mean Hardware?

Yep...:sorry:

1,353 posts
14 hours ago, comixry said:

Yup, time to unload those Suicide Squad villains (again). Has it been already four years since the first one?

Why is there an announcement?