• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
70 70

63,755 posts in this topic

On 11/30/2020 at 2:45 PM, Nazirite said:

Seems like Red X is soaring, is this the beginning  of another Batman Beyond 1? Obscure, unofficial first appearance in a kids comic, beloved character from a hit animated early 00’s tv show, cool costume, connected in some form to Batman. Would probably transfer well to either the big or small screen. And only 1 CGC copy graded, a 9.8. 

980784DA-80EC-405D-9030-D69C1A1D8CB1.png

I think the 1st 9.8 that gets listed is gonna that seller will be a happy person.  I think it will explode.  There is only 1 9.8 in the census. 

Edited by carter3175

On 12/4/2020 at 11:15 PM, kimik said:

About fricking time re: Avengers 19. I started loading up on that and TOS 94 a couple of years ago and have been wondering if Avengers 19 was a waste of money. lol 

The seller of the CGC 9.0 copy for $281 on eBay on November 16th was just a couple of weeks early...........

I just sold my CGC 9.2 This week and it took a days worth of offers and reoffers to get my $540 price.  I probably should have held out a bit but I’ll take the profits and run.

Edited by 1Cool

11 hours ago, carter3175 said:

I think the 1st 9.8 that gets listed is gonna that seller will be a happy person.  I think it will explode.  There is only 1 9.8 in the census. 

Dude I’m tell you this red x hype ain’t stopping, mid grade copies are reaching 100 bucks now with higher grades staying above 140, it’s only matter of time until it reaches 200. But like you said a 9.8 will probably go for 1k. Especially if CGC change the label. Also imo if you don’t buy this book before future state it’s gonna cost you, more information is coming out about the event showing Red X partnering with Nightwing. Also keep your eye on this Teen Titans 2 Variant :

E72BB24C-F72D-4499-AF9F-1C428FEAD064.jpeg

12 minutes ago, Nazirite said:

Dude I’m tell you this red x hype ain’t stopping, mid grade copies are reaching 100 bucks now with higher grades staying above 140, it’s only matter of time until it reaches 200. But like you said a 9.8 will probably go for 1k. Especially if CGC change the label. Also imo if you don’t buy this book before future state it’s gonna cost you, more information is coming out about the event showing Red X partnering with Nightwing. Also keep your eye on this Teen Titans 2 Variant :

E72BB24C-F72D-4499-AF9F-1C428FEAD064.jpeg

Would CGC do 2 labels for him?  They did for Harley Quinn, one in continuity and one out.

2 hours ago, carter3175 said:

Would CGC do 2 labels for him?  They did for Harley Quinn, one in continuity and one out.

Hopefully when I send my copies in they will. Imagine selling a package deal of 23( 1st appearance out of continuity) , TT1( 1st appearance in continuity) and finally this TT2 variant above. It would be like printing money. 

25 minutes ago, Nazirite said:

Hopefully when I send my copies in they will. Imagine selling a package deal of 23( 1st appearance out of continuity) , TT1( 1st appearance in continuity) and finally this TT2 variant above. It would be like printing money. 

3 covers for Future State Teen Titans #1

34 minutes ago, Nazirite said:

image.thumb.png.b804464f6cd58187160f0f635997e676.png

4 hours ago, carter3175 said:

Maybe down the road, but not now. They will likely wait to see if Red-X actually sticks around, as will be the case for all of the Future State first appearances. 

38 minutes ago, kimik said:

Maybe down the road, but not now. They will likely wait to see if Red-X actually sticks around, as will be the case for all of the Future State first appearances. 

Don’t mean to beat a dead horse but even in the case of Yara Flor? She’s getting her own show, seems to be popular.  I remember I asked Jennifer and she said that the graders are waiting for all the books to be released first or something. Any more insight would be helpful.

Edited by Nazirite

On 11/23/2020 at 7:13 PM, jsilverjanet said:

I remember when Amazing Fantasy #15 was a 12 cent book :preach:

Well if that's the case, you look great, brother. I met you at a con in DuPage I think a year or two back and you generousnessly did some rounding in what I owed you for a pile of books, lol! You look like you were plus or minus my age and I'm 43.

2 hours ago, IMJ said:

Well if that's the case, you look great, brother. I met you at a con in DuPage I think a year or two back and you generousnessly did some rounding in what I owed you for a pile of books, lol! You look like you were plus or minus my age and I'm 43.

THANKS! I'm 48

16 hours ago, kimik said:

Wow. Looking at FOCs today, and Marvel is going all out with variants on Eternals 1. I take it that pre-orders are not doing so well? lol 

It was overkill. While the movie might be fantastic, if you aren't buying these for 50% off the cover they will be in a few weeks anyway.
Massive print run.