• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOONEYTHON X - THEE SHEEET BE HOT! Shaven Kev provided RECAP on page 39 !

662 posts in this topic

BEHIND THE MASK OF SPIDERMAN - OVERSIZED HARDBACK - $5

Great photo book of the making of the first film. Original retail was $30 get them for a fraction of that. Some corner blunting but most copies still shrinkwrapped.

I've got TWO COPIES lying here at $5 each.

0clooneython80636.jpg

FANTASTIC FOUR: WORLDS GREATEST - HARDBACK - $7

Sealed and new. Great stuff by Mark Millar and Bryan Hitch.

I've got TWO COPIES of this for only $7 each. Thats cheap.

0clooneython80928.jpg

Ok, :takeit: This was the one I wanted..........

FROM THE "I AIN'T GOT ENUF INK TO FINISH IT" COLLECTION...

Each and every sketch showcased throughout CTX will be based on a actual cover that used waaaaaay to much black ink... but without the black ink that made it such an iconic cover.

See Rupp has stripped these cover recreations down to their bare essentials... the true "greeet of the sheeet" as to say.

These prized sketches are from the Rupp vaults. They show absolutly no talent whatsoever... plus the total desperation of the artist who makes them. All guaranteed to be 3.0 or better, most way over... and all are only $3 each. I think I will do ten for this round... really don't want to saturate the market.

0clooneython80924.jpg

New Blood no more.. Start me off with one of these. Last one? :takeit:

DAN DARE - HARDBACK - $3

I've been selling these for a year now and still got some left. I even used this book as packing/freebie a few CTs back... and its a sealed GARTH ENNIS HARDBACK !

Lowered the price on these to $3 each and I've got FOUR COPIES left (I think).

SOLD ONE COPY TO PARATROOPER

0clooneython80581.jpg