• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The official progress on my GL 1 restoration by Kenny thread

249 posts in this topic

WTF is the turn-around times in his PLOD-'Boutique' ? (shrug)

Kenny has a lot of books waiting for him to restore. It isn't like McDonald's where you can have twenty burgers on the grill and fifty batches of fries in the fryer at the same time. It would be great if he had twenty of Santa's elves in a big warehouse with a lineup of leaf casters working 24/7, but that isn't how it is. Bummer, too, because restoration has never been better.

Kenny has a lot of books waiting for him to restore. It isn't like McDonald's where you can have twenty burgers on the grill and fifty batches of fries in the fryer at the same time. It would be great if he had twenty of Santa's elves in a big warehouse with a lineup of leaf casters working 24/7, but that isn't how it is. Bummer, too, because restoration has never been better.

You are right Scott. Kenny basically is a one man show, does great work, and I have to attempt to show some patience. Not my strong suit.

When he does get to it, I'm sure he will do a wonderful job

You are right Scott. Kenny basically is a one man show, does great work, and I have to attempt to show some patience. Not my strong suit.

:gossip: I heard it will be done before the Pedigree book is finished.

It's my fault Bill.

As soon as I mentioned to you last month I was hoping to dive into your book, the beast of a book I was currently working on took a bigger bite of my schedule then I had planned on. Typical.

That said, I am finishing up work on a WW1, and an overhaul of an Archie 1. THEN, it is on to your book in a few weeks.

Promise. :foryou:

It's my fault Bill.

As soon as I mentioned to you last month I was hoping to dive into your book, the beast of a book I was currently working on took a bigger bite of my schedule then I had planned on. Typical.

That said, I am finishing up work on a WW1, and an overhaul of an Archie 1. THEN, it is on to your book in a few weeks.

No worries Kenny. You da man!

It's my fault Bill.

No worries Kenny. You da man!

Can't wait to see this one!