• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

***********STUART SAYGER SKETCH OPP****************

354 posts in this topic

Just got this in, my brother's Bleez...we got it fast tracked :)

Was curious about the 9.0, figured there was a lot of scuffs on the back. Turned it over and got a cool surprise. I have heard Stuart has a sense of humor about CGC grading. Guess CGC doesn't feel the same way lol If they did I'm sure it would have gotten a better grade :)

In any case it is pretty cool and unique...that is until I see if you guys got something similar (:

Jan12th027.jpg

Jan12th035.jpg

Jan12th033.jpg

:roflmao: That is funny!

Seriously though... designating all sketches NG or some sort of revision to the grading policy would be nice.

+ 1

But I like this better than a 9.8! I hope your brother feels the same way! :wishluck:

Okay here's where friends helping friends will come in:

CGC mistakenly mailed out the THANOS sketch on the X-Men Blank to Spawnfiend...

Meaning that the person who requested the THANOS will have Colossus mailed to them instead.

Since we are good boardies and all, lets solve this right now. Colussus and Thanos get mailed to their respected owners. :)

PM each other please and let me know when things are worked out. :)