• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Metropolis *spooned* me
2 2

575 posts in this topic

While there is a built-in image upload function on these boards, it is limited in size. (150k I think.) Most scans are larger than that as we like to see minute details. So your scan should be at least 600-700 pixels wide at least.

http://www.photobucket.com does offer free accounts. That is where you should open a free account and upload your scans of the front and back covers or any digital shots.

(This is just general information you can use for future images as well.)

Yes, this happened two years ago. That length of time does not make it right.

Did you or did you not complain direct to Metro during the two years you owned this book?

If not, posting this issue here at this time is inappropriate to say the least.

Yes, this happened two years ago. That length of time does not make it right.

Every business in the free world has a limit on how long they'll accept returns.

At most major retail stores, its 14-90 days depending on the item in question.

Why don't you go into your nearest Best Buy store and try and return the Plasma TV you bought two years ago because you feel it wasn't advertised accurately.

Let us know how it works out for you.

O.K., I don't trust Frank and I don't know photobucket but photobucket at least seems legit. Thank you for the suggestion. Right now, I am going to contact "the board" and see what I need to do Thanks. You should see this photo.

He can't steal your book by you emailing him a scan.

Now if Frank took your picture...well then...your soul is his. :devil: