• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comics-Are-Fun ~Big Fun Time Sales Thread~

91 posts in this topic

Hello Everyone,

We have not done one of our famous :o random discount threads in a while, so this weekend we will do a great big one with 70 comics or so listed over today and tomorrow.

High grade, low grade, bronze and silver....it's all here. Something for everyone.

First :takeit: wins. PM's are always welcome.

Shipping in the USA is $4 for one book or all of them.

Canada and Europe at actual cost.

Paypal or money order. 100% satisfaction money back type thing in place, so no worries.

(:

I have to scan for a while, so while I'm doing that, I will begin with this fun offering. I met a guy recently in Portland who had some Kirby books he purchased off the rack when he was a teenager. He started buying multiple copies of New Gods with issue #10 because he was a huge Kirby fan, but was sad to see Kirby bail on #12, so ended up with only multiples of #10 and #11.

I bought them all and ended up with 5 copies of #10 and 4 copies of #11. These are beautiful untouched OO books. With the exception of one book, I graded them all in 9.4, but I was tough on them...some would certainly come back from CGC at 9.6. One #11 must have been on top of the stack, it is in 9.2.

Overstreet has these at $40 in 9.2, but I don't want to be greedy...

Selling for $20 each.

The #11 in 9.2 can be had for $12.

5 #10's in 9.4 remaining for $20 each.

3 #11's in 9.4 remaining for $20 each.

1 #11 in 9.2 remaining for $12.

:news: Okay since these are not being snatched up, how about $15 Each?

thy006.jpg

chat002.jpg

chat001.jpg