• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This Here's THE BIG ONE!!!

587 posts in this topic

OK, so here's the story...

As many of you know, we're currently running a 30% Off sale on the Comicana Direct site and over 95% of the regular stock is included.

However, there's some stuff that really doesn't need discounting to that extent, so we've taken it off sale for the time being. We've also taken this opportunity to look at the pricing on all of our graded material and adjusted many books accordingly.

What's going to be appearing here over the next week is a mixture of reprices and simple discounted books. Just about everything listed here is below...sometimes way below...the previous site asking price and you'll be getting first crack at it before it goes back up on the site at the reduced rate.

We've got slabbed and raw, keys and semi-keys, mainly VF or better...and over 400 books in total.

Because these books have already been reduced, there really isn't much wiggle room unless you're buying a truck-load. However, as there's some substantial value being moved here, time payment arrangements are available, so just ask.

One or two books in the thread have been pressed and they will be marked accordingly. To the best of my knowledge, the rest of them have not.

Stuff

(1) Unless you are in the UK, Paypal is the preferred method of payment. On larger purchases, direct deposits/wire transfers to our US bank account is also fine for international customers. Within the UK, cheques or postal orders are acceptable.

(2) Regarding shipping, four raw books can be sent anywhere in the world via Air Mail (10-14 days) for $12. Each additional book after that will cost $1.50. Surface Mail (6-8 weeks) is also an option and will set you back $8 for the first four and $1 a piece for each additional book. Slabs will set you back $18 for the first and $10 extra for each additional. Insurance will cost you $7 on top, no matter the value.

(3) Regarding who wins what, I'm going to deviate from my usual rules given the nature and sticker price of some of these books and the fact that certain buyers might wish to remain anonymous. Therefore, the first person to post :takeit: in either the thread, or a PM, will be the winner and time stamps will be the deciding factor.

(4) When posting the :takeit: , you must quote the book you are referring to.

(5) If you're on the Probation List, off. (thumbs u

(6) Returns are accepted for whatever reason. If it's because I screwed up, return shipping will also be paid. If it's a personal thing to you, costs are also on you.

(7) If you want to start up a pile, be my guest. There's tons of stuff to come, so it's pretty stupid to settle up every two books or so.