• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Will CGC Listen?

126 posts in this topic

Because you had a bad day, you're taking one down

You sing a sad song just to turn it around

You say you don't know, you tell me don't lie

You work on a smile and you go for a ride

You had a bad day, the camera don't lie

You're coming back down and you really don't mind

You had a bad day

You had a bad day

Funny, I started to hum the song in my head! lol lol lol

Kudos to the Journals section for picking up the slack since CG is still experiencing "holiday bliss" aka complete lack of drama llama meltdowns.

Carry on, fine turnips.

:acclaim:

Because you had a bad day, you're taking one down

You sing a sad song just to turn it around

You say you don't know, you tell me don't lie

You work on a smile and you go for a ride

You had a bad day, the camera don't lie

You're coming back down and you really don't mind

You had a bad day

You had a bad day

Funny, I started to hum the song in my head! lol lol lol

You can't get away from it if you are watching any NFL football, because they are using it for the Playoff Fantasy commercial. lol

lol

Don't thank me. Your history is filled with these kinds of 'discussions'. :gossip:

Yup, you're not the only doosh bag on this Board.

Greatest song ever for the cuss word filter:

Your feeling like your really that invincible

Reality will leave you feeling terrible

This moment is past the point of critical

Let's go let's go let's go let's go

person_who_is_obnoxiously_self-impressed bag

I'm a you up

you you you up

I'm a you up

you you you up

I'm a you up

you you you up

I'm a you up

you you you up

:whatev:

Yes, please, a newspaper is a good place to learn how to read. You do that, I'll sign off and stop wasting my time with you, and we'll see how you progress in the future :thumbsup:

zzz

I am doing some research on this and if anyone wants to get back on point I will continue. I sent out some e-mails to the proper people who will submit books on your behalf and even decided to pretend to send something in through a on line service. this is as follows for one book

Tier: Modern

Total number of items 1

Grading Fee

(includes 10 % discount) $16.20

Invoice Shipping $25.50

Handling Fee $5.00

Subform Total $46.70

Then again for Ten books

Tier: Modern

Total number of items 10

Grading Fee

(includes 10 % discount) $162.00

Invoice Shipping $43.25

Handling Fee $5.00

Subform Total $210.25

The handling Fee is still there. There is no way of getting around it. As of yet i do now know what the site gets out of it. I am sure they either get a steeper discount on books that they send in or a kickback.

You cannot check on what your grade is only the company that you are "sending" them in through can do that. So yes You the book owner sends them to CGC but the site can see your grade, tell you that the grade is less than it is and offer to buy the book off of you, or even be honest too. This way they offer you a hundred on a book and sell it for more.

I do use a dealer for my signature series...ok most of them, and I am happy with his service. Now if we could PLEASE get back on topic, can anyone add to this. If not I will post a new journal to stop this madness.

Tnerb

You the book owner sends them to CGC but the site can see your grade, tell you that the grade is less than it is and offer to buy the book off of you, or even be honest too. This way they offer you a hundred on a book and sell it for more.

??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

You the book owner sends them to CGC but the site can see your grade, tell you that the grade is less than it is and offer to buy the book off of you, or even be honest too. This way they offer you a hundred on a book and sell it for more.

??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

I imagine this is pretty rare, or nonexistant. If I was submitting through someone else, I would have to know that person though.

??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

I imagine this is pretty rare, or nonexistant. If I was submitting through someone else, I would have to know that person though.

It's not just rare or nonexistent, it is stupid. So what if he can check the grades? The books are going to be delivered to the owner of the books who can, guess what, actually look at them. After looking at them, that person can decide whether they are actually 9.8 or whether they are 9.4 like the hypothetical bad dealer said they were. Then the person can decide whether to sell them for the 9.4 price or, guess what, not sell them for the 9.4 price and keep them.

I can actually sense my brain rebelling against me for reading these boards sometimes.

I can actually sense my brain rebelling against me for reading these boards sometimes.

:idea:

You two would be board here if it wasn't for the stupid ones like me. :baiting: What can I say. I went to Enosburg Falls high school. hehe