EVENT POSTING- MAKE THEM CALENDAR ITEMS, name, date, city in the TITLES please.

71 posts in this topic

52,211 posts

I'm preferring carrots over orange bell pepper as my orange of choice

4,640 posts

As long as this secret oasis continues to exist, everything will be alright with the new boards. :D

1,272 posts

Ever since you have changed to the new format I have not been able to see a way to add to the calendar before I submit an event.  Please advise. Thanks, JP

6,380 posts
On 9/12/2017 at 10:49 AM, pug productions said:

Ever since you have changed to the new format I have not been able to see a way to add to the calendar before I submit an event.  Please advise. Thanks, JP

Hi!

I noticed that too. You can no longer make a post and have it automatically also become a calendar entry. If you want both a post and a calendar entry, you have to do them separately. Sorry about that.

419 posts

Got a question, can a comic book store event be posted here, like a store signing? If not, is there somewhere on the boards that it can be? Thanks, you guys.

11,744 posts
On 9/12/2018 at 5:29 PM, CCComics said:

Got a question, can a comic book store event be posted here, like a store signing? If not, is there somewhere on the boards that it can be? Thanks, you guys.

I am pretty sure I have seen this and besides, this is for comic book events - comic book conventions, shows, etc.  It sure seems like a comic book event to me.  Go for it.

6,380 posts
On 9/12/2018 at 5:29 PM, CCComics said:

Yep! Sounds like a great thing to post.

26,836 posts

My continued presence elevates this thread to hitherto unseen heights.