• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fatale anyone?

1,017 posts in this topic

Horizon had 2nd printings a few days ago, I bought 2 of them leaving them with 5, but I just checked, they must have sold out. I wish I would have grabbed all 7 of them, I could've helped you guys out some :(

By the way, issue 2 was AWESOME!!!!!

I was watching a NM/M copy on ebay last night of the 1st printing #1, it went for 10.00 plus shipping, book is really hot right now.

yeah book is getting hotter...a week ago or so a couple slipped through around $4.00....nothing but $10+ now. The ones that are out there should dry up pretty quick, then the price should shoot up some more.

i actually found 1 2nd printing in an lcs today, only one they had. Went ahead and grabbed it.

yeah book is getting hotter...a week ago or so a couple slipped through around $4.00....nothing but $10+ now. The ones that are out there should dry up pretty quick, then the price should shoot up some more.

i actually found 1 2nd printing in an lcs today, only one they had. Went ahead and grabbed it.

Can you scan it in? I'm curious about what the cover looks like.

So what's the consensus here...are we able to talk about this book openly or is it going to be filled with spoiler tags?

I would like to at some point. Why don't we wait until issue 3 comes out, then talk about issue 1. I've mentioned this before, but I really liked the first issue. I feel like it sets up a lot of potential story lines for Brubaker & Phillips to work with. It was a little slow and didn't have a ton of action, but I was really drawn into it and read the issue again a couple of times.

Julio- what was your general reaction to the first issue?

BTW - Preliminary January sales data has been released by Diamond. Fatale #1 was in the top 100 at #90, basically selling in the neighborhood of Thunderbolts. Based on the index of 15.72, a rough sales estimate would be between 19K and 22K.