The official: Post your SS sales thread announcements
10 10

636 posts in this topic

325 posts

Posted some great sketch books including a Dell Otto and Frank Miller sketch.  Make me an offer.

Edited by bigcbass

2,837 posts

Some 9.6 and 9.4 SS books signed by Gene Simmons, Famke Janssen, Dave Prowse and Spencer Wilding for sale at around my cost and probably less than most of you could get done yourselves.

42,903 posts

To celebrate the impending premiere of the new Netflix Punisher series on Netflix this week....

I will be starting a thread tonight (as soon as I can get scans sorted out) with all kinds of Marvel Netflix Celebrity Goodness included!!

Bernthal, Cox, Colter and more.

Some really nice Punisher, Daredevil and Cage books. 

Including a Double Signed Daredevil #183, a Double Signed Daredevil #257, A superb Punisher Kills the Marvel Universe and more....

I'll get a link posted here as soon as scans up scanned and the thread is up.

5a08e29df3409_DD20257C20cox20bernthal046_zpsrzxcofni.JPG.0321a8f41b5754b0ede4a22c11395cde.JPG

HERE'S THE LINK:

Edited by comix4fun

8 posts

I have some signature series books listed on my website. Signatures by J Scott Campbell, Adi Granov, Art Adams, Mark Brooks, Terry and Rachel Dodson, Chad Hardin, and Joe Benitez. Linked is my Venom #3 1:100 variant signed by Campbell. Click the signature series tag under categories to view all yellow labels available.

http://www.comicherou.com/product/venom-3-1100-variant-cgc-9-8-signature-series/

19,251 posts

Got a couple CGC SS and couple raw sigs in this thread

the CGC SS are Michael Turner and a OAK Neal Adams, very tasty.  Worth a look.  Obviously also a bunch of other great stuff you should by.  Click the link, or the link in my sig. 

Thanks, have a nice day.

19,251 posts

got some raw sigs and CGC SS in this thread

or check my sig.

20,303 posts

I'm going to be starting a "2 for 1" sales thread in copper / modern this weekend----time to make some space!

2,837 posts

I've got some cool celebrity Signature Series books for sale in copper/modern