• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wonder Woman casting

193 posts in this topic

Casting an actress for an action role is tougher then it seems.

I will judge her after I watch her in Haywire.

I walked out of Haywire. Her acting was decent but the show in general or writing just wasn't there in my opinion.

Whats actually odd on Rottentomatoe is that the critiques give it 81%(top critiques 86%) while the audience only gives it 54%.

I walked out of Haywire. Her acting was decent but the show in general or writing just wasn't there in my opinion.

Can u really judge her acting if it's not her voice?

After I watched the trailer, I said to my wife, "I feel like I've already seen that movie like 5 times."

What an unoriginal idea.

Can u really judge her acting if it's not her voice?

If acting were just about the words we'd just listen to the radio.

Body language, facial expression, and slight changes in the eyes can make or break a performance.

And what I meant was...she's friggin-A Hawt!!!!....and you can't teach that. lol

I can't imagine walking out a movie unless I was offended by the subject matter. Even when something's "bad" there's a lot to enjoy in its crapptasticity. lol

After I watched the trailer, I said to my wife, "I feel like I've already seen that movie like 5 times."

What an unoriginal idea.

hm Can you name an action movie produced in the last 20 years that was an original idea?

I can only think of a couple. The rest are rehashes, carbon copies, copy cats, and pale clones.

I just got back from seeing "Haywire." Indeed, it was a very dull movie. I didn't walk out, but what a waste of acting talent as there are some big names in the movie. 5/10 for me.

I just got back from seeing "Haywire." Indeed, it was a very dull movie. I didn't walk out, but what a waste of acting talent as there are some big names in the movie. 5/10 for me.

Thank you for the reviews. I was seriously on the hill about this. What a shame.

I can't imagine walking out a movie unless I was offended by the subject matter. Even when something's "bad" there's a lot to enjoy in its crapptasticity. lol

I walked out of 'Fire Walk With Me' and 'My Soul To Take' - they were just bad. And I loooooooooooooove bad movies, but there are some that are just so bad, I don't even want to waste my time.

Hey I use to watch Britney Spears videos with my TV on mute. I am sure I can sit through a movie with the lovely Gina CArano no matter how bad the movie. I managed to stomach Catwoman so I could watch Berry in that tight leather suit.

Any WW movie will need to have a very good -script for it to be anything more than a cheesy popcorn flick to watch the star in hardly any clothing.

FTFY

FFSFO.

FFSFO?