• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Peter Panzerfaust

5,281 posts in this topic

Any one else super excited for Peter Panzerfaust No. 3? I'm wondering whether we are going to be introduced to Wendy or Tinkerbell? With a print run of 4,814 on the first issue, this book is the hardest find of all the new Image 1s.

Hey everyone!

Just wanted to say to everyone here I really appreciate the support you've shown my series. I've read that some of you didn't enjoy it so much, and that's fine. I think it's important that people give something new a chance, even if they ultimately don't like it. So, thanks for at least giving it a go.

As to the length of the series, we'd always planned a 25-30 issue run but after my experience with Green Wake we played it safe. Thankfully the sales have been strong and have given us the confidence to move forward with our full plan.

And we introduce some new characters this Wednesday in Issue #3, and for those who miss out, someone has words for you.

http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/s720x720/303371_384234101596927_257473767606295_1239016_2146814761_n.jpg

I actually think the lack of insignia makes the book more interesting. It detatches itself from World War II in the sense that World War II is more of a theme rather than a complete backdrop. I like that. 2c

ah, yeah, i was thinking that was the cause...would probably kill european sales also as i think it's illegal over there. A touch of revisionist history, though understandable.

Fun story regardless. Is this comic done digitally or is there original art out there somewhere.

Hey everyone!

Just wanted to say to everyone here I really appreciate the support you've shown my series. I've read that some of you didn't enjoy it so much, and that's fine. I think it's important that people give something new a chance, even if they ultimately don't like it. So, thanks for at least giving it a go.

As to the length of the series, we'd always planned a 25-30 issue run but after my experience with Green Wake we played it safe. Thankfully the sales have been strong and have given us the confidence to move forward with our full plan.

And we introduce some new characters this Wednesday in Issue #3, and for those who miss out, someone has words for you.

http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/s720x720/303371_384234101596927_257473767606295_1239016_2146814761_n.jpg

And... WTTB!!

Hey everyone!

And thanks for coming on here and taking the time to let us know your plans - looking forward to the rest of the series.

prices are $150 for regular pages & $300 for front covers & splash pages (front cover 1 & 3 are already sold). You may want to get in contact with him ahead of time so that he'll hold a particular page for you for the expo. he still has #1 2nd printing cover & #2 cover.

and he doesn't take paypal.

I almost ordered page 5 of #1...i really like that splash page.

$300 for a cover seems like a decent price really.