• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fingh's Grab Bag of Awesome - Raw, slabs SA-Modern Hodge Podge

86 posts in this topic

This is the Northland copy of Our Love Story #1. CGC 8.5 OW pages. Subbed in my 1st Econ sub back when I was a wee sprat. I believe this grade is accurate, due to damage on the bottom of the front cover. Not pressable or anything, I don't think. But from an eye appeal and freshness standpoint, by far the nicest copy I have ever seen. $125

IMG00822-20120219-2146.jpg

:takeit:

This is the Northland copy of Our Love Story #1. CGC 8.5 OW pages. Subbed in my 1st Econ sub back when I was a wee sprat. I believe this grade is accurate, due to damage on the bottom of the front cover. Not pressable or anything, I don't think. But from an eye appeal and freshness standpoint, by far the nicest copy I have ever seen. $125

IMG00822-20120219-2146.jpg

:takeit:

I am seriously angry about this. Me and you, we're through professionally! :censored:

Star Wars is SOLD via PM.

Will get a big mess of stuff ready for posting tomorrow. Will focus on cheap SS, obscure slabs and some fresh raw stuff.

How about now?

Bored.

There are two important things that need to happen. I need to find the stuff and then take the pictures. :makepoint:

I can do a grab bag for you if you like. Send me $100 and i guarantee you end up happy. :devil:

There are two important things that need to happen. I need to find the stuff and then take the pictures. :makepoint:

Don't forget the third important thing: sock removal.