• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Walking Dead #94 Black & White Image Expo Variant Club

256 posts in this topic

:facepalm:

Jerome you are really really slipping. Please read the threads above and you will see us talking about this clown. As of right now he is looking like a scammer.

Me and a buddy won a few of them but are not paying for them until he gives us legit scans of each copy. He just used the same junk scan for every auction.

:cool:

Whoops! Sorry about that dude.

:blush:

Hope it turns out well.

Jerome

It is all good, just giving you a hard time. I at least am not sending him any money until he gives me clear scans of the books I am suppose to be sent. I told him straight up if he doesn't want to give me scans and I pay for the books and they are not near mint like he is telling me in ebay messenger I will open a complaint and send them right back. I told him the one pictured isn't near mint with the damage on it.

Wow, the guy who listed 6 of the B&W Variants also sold roughly 40 color variants. He was listed them in groups of 5 for $85. Something is just not right with this guy.

If he doesn't send me scans of the stuff I bid on I am not sending him any money.

I didn't know that walking dead had black and white pages..never read one before and looked inside WD #27..or is that the only issue?

They're all black and white

None of mine are anymore, I have gotten pretty damn good with coloring them in with crayons. :insane:

I didn't know that walking dead had black and white pages..never read one before and looked inside WD #27..or is that the only issue?

They're all black and white

None of mine are anymore, I have gotten pretty damn good with coloring them in with crayons. :insane:

lol

Well that eBayer rohrv05 has gone completely apeshiat on eBay listing 50+ copies now of the color variants for sale at dirt cheap and now is starting to list a bunch more of the sketch variants beyond the 6 he already listed.

All auctions below going rates and using the same 2 BS pictures of the comics. Not sure if he is just trying to outright scam or crash the eBay market on these. He is responsible for like 90% of sales of these over the last 2 days.

I think we need a board member to do a BIN and neg this seller ASAP to point out what he is doing. I would do it but my chain of messages on eBay would get me in trouble at this ppint if he claims I am harassing him. :)

so you want to neg him because you think hes lowering the price of the book .... honestly i can't tell if you are kidding or not ...

:gossip: Watch his feedback over the next month. What I am getting at is I am 99% sure based on my back and forth messages with him is that he doesn't really have these comics. He continues to lie to me in these back and forth messages and I am sure he is just out for some quick cash. I mean really who sells anything on eBay for $17 a pop when they know these have been selling at $65 plus all day long if something isnt either stolen goods or just fake nonexistent goods.

I want someone to neg him to warn others that he is selling books I am 99% sure he doesn't have. So far 7 sketch variants and over 50 color variants. All way below market value. I have been talking with others who did BINs from him and he is stringing along at least 4 of us in regards to request for legit scans or pics of him having these comics. He keeps telling us give me a few minutes, give me an hour and he just doesn't sent anything but continues listing these at firesale prices. You tell me if that sounds legit? If you think it is I would love to make a friendly wager say a raw NM - copy of #19 against a similar priced book of yours that he doesn't ship these to anyone.

so you want to neg him because you think hes lowering the price of the book .... honestly i can't tell if you are kidding or not ...

:gossip: Watch his feedback over the next month. What I am getting at is I am 99% sure based on my back and forth messages with him is that he doesn't really have these comics. He continues to lie to me in these back and forth messages and I am sure he is just out for some quick cash. I mean really who sells anything on eBay for $17 a pop when they know these have been selling at $65 plus all day long if something isnt either stolen goods or just fake nonexistent goods.

I want someone to neg him to warn others that he is selling books I am 99% sure he doesn't have. So far 7 sketch variants and over 50 color variants. All way below market value. I have been talking with others who did BINs from him and he is stringing along at least 4 of us in regards to request for legit scans or pics of him having these comics. He keeps telling us give me a few minutes, give me an hour and he just doesn't sent anything but continues listing these at firesale prices. You tell me if that sounds legit? If you think it is I would love to make a friendly wager say a raw NM - copy of #19 against a similar priced book of yours that he doesn't ship these to anyone.

Get 'em. Put an end to his wretched scam :mad:

<-- would have been useful information in the first post :)

I'm not saying he's legit because it is a little suspect. Having said that; he's not doing anything wrong if he actually does have these books. (which i'll admit does seem doubtful) If the print run actually is 5000 then the price will adjust to this level or lower pretty soon anyway. If he did somehow get a stack of them he probably just doesn't want to get stuck with them when they drop. He's sold some stuff in his feedback, so who knows......