• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hell Yeah!

111 posts in this topic

I finally got around to reading the 1st 2 issues of this last night. I was bothered at first with the whole super aliens come save the plant stuff (as I'd just been looking at The Last of the Greats), but it definitely changed gears a little toward the end. Now, however, I feel like I'm reading a souped up version of RASL or something. I like the double-page spreads in each issue where they show the title of the book in the background.

Interested enough to finish the first story for sure... not so sure I'll stick around much after that tho.

The writer of this book has the skill to turn out a hit. My fear is that this book is going to get overlooked b/c of the surprisingly large (and unexpected) number of quality, hot Image #1's that have been turned out in the last 6 months.

hell yeah # 6

"EVERYTHING YOU KNOW IS RIGHT," Part One

A new beginning. A new world. A new Ben Day.

should be interesting..

Pass.

Unfortunately, "What I Know" is that I do not enjoy this book.

I'd love to see this title get a kick in the and start satisfying readers. I have not had time to read the most recent issue, but the first three issues were nothing special. I really hope for the sake of the creative team that this book goes in a new direction and that the story line picks up.