• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Roulette44's feedback thread

215 posts in this topic

I recently bought a high dollar comic from Joey. He couldn't of been more accomodating and made the whole experience a very pleasant one. I am now in talks with him over other comics as he is very easy to deal with and one of the good ones. But I am sure most of you have figured this out already

Couldn't recommend more highly

Thanks Joey

Matt

Easy to echo everything that's being said about Joey. I just finished a long deal with three months' time payments and all was easy and professional -- the communication, the deal itself, and the shipping. Thanks much!

Will definitely deal with again,

Dan

Joey just bought a plethora of Spideys from me and the transaction could not have been smoother. From the negotiation to delivery he was amiable, professional, and an all around good guy to work with. I look forward to doing more business with him in the future.

He's definitely a rock star boardie! :headbang:

Joey and I did another big trade + cash to get me into a high grade copy of one of my top three books!

Flawless transaction, couldn't have gone better and I am ecstatic about the deal!

I give this boardie two great big (thumbs u (thumbs u

Can't wait to do business again!

What else can be said about Joey except that he's the BEST, I recently acquired a very nice CGC 4.5 copy of Golden Age Superman #2 I couldn't be any happier as I was victim of an eBay scam 2 years ago with this exact same book and now my search is complete.

Thanks a million Joey....... :whee:

http://s1078.photobucket.com/user/israeln1638/media/Superman%202_zpsq7ugndfb.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

Also purchased this beautiful Detective Comics #225 from Joey, as always I am happy to know Joey he's an awesome dealer and a pleasure to work with, thanks to Joey my silver age collection is a thing of beauty.

Thanks Joey.......... :banana:

http://s1078.photobucket.com/user/israeln1638/media/detective%20225_zpsu1vezxe1.jpg.html?sort=3&o=4

Sold a few Supermans to Joey. Super-friendly and easy to talk to. Super-fast payment after we agreed on the sale. Glad I could find some books he was looking for.

(Hey Joey, sorry I took me so long to find your Kudos thread. I was looking for a link at the bottom of your posts. Finally looked for it here and found it...sometimes I'm just a little dense.)

(thumbs u

I bought two awesome Showcase's from Joey and the deal was perfect. Excellent communication, no hassles and shipping was fast and secure. What more could you ask for?

I will gladly do biz with you in the future.

Thank you