• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Manhattan Projects

1,044 posts in this topic

I'm anxious to see where it goes. I am a big fan of the quotes, page separation and cover style. Hickman hit a homerun. I'm also really anxious to see where Secret goes (I still can't figure out who I'm supposed to be rooting for if anyone). There is little question in my mind that Image is putting out the best new books on the market and Manhattan Project deserves to be near the top of everyone's list.

Image accounced the following: "THE MANHATTAN PROJECTS #3 by Jonathan Hickman and Nick Pitarra (THE RED WING) also sold out this week. The alternate history science fiction series that Comics Alliance calls "pure mad science in comic book form" continues its nuclear assault on readers' minds, with sales numbers on the third issue matching those of the first. The second printing of THE MANHATTAN PROJECTS #3 (APR128086) will also be on shelves on June 13."

Sent #2 & 3 to Heroes con to get double signed! :headbang: I wasn't able to find any submitable copies of #1 in any printing by the time I needed to mail them off. :cry: I'll be in the market as they trickle back from CGC if anyone is selling one.

I usually prefer to buy published pages vs unpublished, but this unused last page for issue # 1 was very cool so I picked it up.

The Many Faces of Dr. Oppenheimer!

Manhattan Projects # 1 pg 22 (unused)

ManhattanProjects1p22unused.jpg

I usually prefer to buy published pages vs unpublished, but this unused last page for issue # 1 was very cool so I picked it up.

The Many Faces of Dr. Oppenheimer!

Manhattan Projects # 1 pg 22 (unused)

ManhattanProjects1p22unused.jpg

I so would have bought that, nice pickup! :cloud9: