• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Matt Slay CGC SS Sketch Opp. With IDW Exclusive Blank

461 posts in this topic

Hey Matt, will the head sketches be like busts, similar to the Red Skull and Carnage in the original post? Or are those considered full figures?

The head sketches will be a bit more "bust-ish" (I just invented that word. It's mine now and Jake will be collecting loose change via paypal from anyone who uses it.

They won't be as far as the Carnage headshot (that takes enough time that nobody's would ever get done, but they will be finished inks with some brushwork.

Yes it is, your first sketch Hesus, and we are off and running! Keep in mind, turtle covers won't be here till 4/8 so we have time to do some Marvel covers in the meantime.

StormShadow340.jpg

So... we also have the published OA. I don't want to violate rules on the forums so if your interested in the art PM me. 11x17 watercolors. The painting almost fills the entire sheet.

turtlesfinal.jpg

:news: SOLD! :news:

So.... When I asked for a Shredder........ I meant this one.

turtles_forever__retakeshredd_by_e_mann-d2yegko.jpg

Go Green Machine!

Just in case there's any confusion...that's not the Shredder I meant. :eek: