• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official "Prometheus" Thread

1,637 posts in this topic

Alien?imager.php?id=3524350&t=o

GIFSoup

I think so.Since you have so much time and I'm stuck doing scans of 75 Jimmy Olsen books that I accidentally deleted could you go to GIFSoup and do that for all of the scenes in the Avengers movie that shows Thanos' army? Oh, and Black Widow too!
:)You wouldn't BELIEVE how long it took me to do that, but I wanted to try it once to find out.Good luck on the scans. I know how long that takes.

Alien?imager.php?id=3524350&t=o

GIFSoup

I think so.Since you have so much time and I'm stuck doing scans of 75 Jimmy Olsen books that I accidentally deleted could you go to GIFSoup and do that for all of the scenes in the Avengers movie that shows Thanos' army? Oh, and Black Widow too!
:)You wouldn't BELIEVE how long it took me to do that, but I wanted to try it once to find out.Good luck on the scans. I know how long that takes.
Yeah, even longer when I keep taking breaks and coming over here. I can't get this movie out of my head though. I have a feeling that it is going to be intense.

I wonder if this will ignore Cameron's Queen Alien?

The original movie had those deleted scenes of Dallas and Brett being found by Ripley while being transformed into eggs.

I also remember seing an old Giger drawing showing this transformation.

The original movie had those deleted scenes of Dallas and Brett being found by Ripley while being transformed into eggs.

I hope not, because the queen is such an important part of the mythos we know and love.

I hope not, because the queen is such an important of the mythos as know and love it.

Agreed.

The Alien Queen is just as much a icon as Ripley is to the franchise 2c

I hope not, because the queen is such an important of the mythos as know and love it.

Sorry, never liked the Queen.

Turned the whole concept into 'a bug hunt'. It really took some intelligence away from the Aliens in making them basically worker ants/bees with a hive mentality.

Bringing back what looks like a bio-weapon (not saying that it is!) makes much more sense.

Here's the UK trailer:

Compare and contrast the differences in marketing with this film versus John Carter. They are doing a phenomenal job. By the time this hits the theaters there will be a feeding frenzy!

I love how the trailers don't give too much away of spoilers.

They tell you what the plot is,but not enough to let know what's really going on.

I hate trailers when they spoil too much(what's the point of the trailer if you release the entire plot :P )

It give the viewer a reason to see the movie.