• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Emerald City Comic Con Sales Thread - CLOSED!

77 posts in this topic

I'm trying to secure a few more to cover my regular customers here since I was physically at the show trying to buy them and had to personally put up with all the BS as well.

Ok, in my best Artie Lange voice..."WAAH, I get to go through the books first, WAAH!!!"

Love ya!

That wasn't the case at this show since the artists were running the booth. None of the usual Zenescope employees were there so I had to wait in line like everyone else. I actually didn't pick up the first 8 books until the end of show since there was an angry (frustrated) mob Friday when the show opened and they weren't ready.

Love you too baldy.

Lady Mechanika 1 Emerald City Comic Con Exclusive

Gorgeous cover, and cleaner print run than the Wonder Con a few weeks ago.

3677ff43.jpg

$25 raw 9.8 candidate

$65 CGC 9.8 Fast Track

$85 CGC 9.8 SS Fast Track double signed by Benitez/Steigerwald

I pulled the books personally from the boxes and helped sort them so you're getting the primo stuff.

Will post pic when I get a moment.

:takeit: raw 9.8 $25 ?.. Is it too late ?.. I was at the con but totally forgot about this one what with all the bs going on now i am annoyed I wanted to see him & get one ss in person oh well... always seem to forget something or other at the cons :censored:lol Oh bum did you happen to get any penny for your soul exclusives ?... I got one but none of them that he had out looked 9.8 to me ... same with the jungle book exclusives all had little dings or what not in the corners

Dre is way correct. NO ONE has the Alice book, it never showed up on any of the days. I was at the Zene table mostly the entire show. If you came by the table I'm sure you saw me there. 20 Copies of Alice showed up, and Dre stood in line like the rest of us.

You could not have gotten a book to flip on ebay as none of the 250 showed.

There was a lot of hostility at the zenescope table this week.

I was at the Zenescope booth a lot this weekend. I just dropped by to say hi on Friday so I didn't see much of the action.

On Saturday, Ebas thought he could get a sketch done for me so I got in line around 1:00. Eric does fantastic work but if you want a sketch from him at a show, you had better be prepared to be patient. He had a ton of people coming up to him to say hi, get stuff signed, get pictures, wanting sketches, etc. He is very friendly and so he spends time talking to fans and he doesn't have much uninterrupted time to work on sketches. He is great about getting stuff signed. If you just want something signed, he will do that for you immediately.

Eric was fiinishing a sketch when I got in line around 1:00. He finished that one around 2:00 and started the one for the lady in front of me. He finished hers around 4:30 and started mine. He was about halfway done with mine around 6:00 when he had to stop. He was too tired and he was not feeling well and he apologized but he couldn't keep working. He gave me my book and told me if I could come back Sunday, he would finish it.

I went to the booth when the show opened at 10:00 on Sunday. The booth wasn't open so I waited for a couple hours and visited with some of the other board guys who were at the show. I met .Troy and we had a great conversation for hours about art, comics and life. His wife and 10-year-old daughter are both very talented artists. it turns out that his wife was the friendly lady waiting for a sketch with me on Saturday!

The booth opened around noon and Eric apologized for not being able to finish my book on Saturday. He went back to work on it and got it done around 2:00. I thought it was a great sketch when he finished and got a lot of compliments about it. He did Wolverine for me and I may be the only guy that has ever asked Eric to draw a guy. :insane: I had been thinking of getting a Spidey-related piece like Mary Jane or Gwen or Black Cat (all of which Eric absolutely kills) until I saw an amazing Wolverine piece in his book of prints.

The writer Raven Gregory and Carita were at the same booth as Ebas so I got a chance to visit with them quite a bit over the nine hours total that I spent at the booth on Saturday and Sunday. I bought a copy of the Fly trade which Raven said was his favorite thing that he has written and read it while I was waiting. That is a fantastic story. I literally got a chill at one point. Carita is a sweetheart.

Beachbum's comments about the GFT book and the unavailablity of some of the exclusives are 100% accurate. There were a lot of people who showed up looking for the advertised con exclusives while I was there and were disappointed. And there were quite a few people upset that the booth wasn't open at 10:00 on Sunday when the show started. Some waited until noon only to find out that the books that they were looking for were not available.

Dre is way correct. NO ONE has the Alice book, it never showed up on any of the days. I was at the Zene table mostly the entire show. If you came by the table I'm sure you saw me there. 20 Copies of Alice showed up, and Dre stood in line like the rest of us.

You could not have gotten a book to flip on ebay as none of the 250 showed.

There was a lot of hostility at the zenescope table this week.

Dre knows I'm just bustin his balls.

Lady Mechanika 1 Emerald City Comic Con Exclusive

Gorgeous cover, and cleaner print run than the Wonder Con a few weeks ago.

3677ff43.jpg

$25 raw 9.8 candidate

$65 CGC 9.8 Fast Track

$85 CGC 9.8 SS Fast Track double signed by Benitez/Steigerwald

I pulled the books personally from the boxes and helped sort them so you're getting the primo stuff.

Will post pic when I get a moment.

:takeit:

One raw copy please.

There will be some Shia LaBeouf Sig Series Transformers up for sale shortly in a new thread along with some additional items.

All Wondercon, ECCC, & C2E2 are back and graded. All remaining orders will begin shipping tomorrow.

4992518c.jpg

There will be some Shia LaBeouf Sig Series Transformers up for sale shortly in a new thread along with some additional items.

All Wondercon, ECCC, & C2E2 are back and graded. All remaining orders will begin shipping tomorrow.

4992518c.jpg

Wishing my comic room looked like that :cloud9: