• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Toast report: ECCC 2012 PICTURE HEAVY

85 posts in this topic

There was a balloon artist on hand doing face painting for kids and balloon sculptures. I must heavily criticize the artist here for the ridiculous chest and abs on Spidey (:

IMG_2002.jpg

I'm at a booth looking at some books and decide to take a quick pic. All the sudden this very focused burst of air passes by me. Gas? Nope.

IMG_2008.jpg

Ahhhh....the dreaded "Red X".

I'm at a booth looking at some books and decide to take a quick pic. All the sudden this very focused burst of air passes by me. Gas? Nope.

IMG_2008.jpg

Ahhhh....the dreaded "Red X".

Fixed.

This guy had some great art, but didn't seem to be getting a lot of people at his table. I can't believe I forgot to turn my flash on. The other pics I took of this booth came nowhere near being clear. :(

I can't remember the guy's name, but he seemed very cool and had a lot of great pieces. Anyone know this guy?

IMG_2013.jpg

Hunger Games was in full swing at the show. Though I was concerned when a few minutes after I took the first picture, I saw this guy strolling around with a few arrows in him. Zombie vs. Katniss - what would those odds be? I'll say if the fight goes to the ground, Katniss would be done because she got no ground game.

IMG_2015.jpg

IMG_2019.jpg

This guy had some great art, but didn't seem to be getting a lot of people at his table. I can't believe I forgot to turn my flash on. The other pics I took of this booth came nowhere near being clear. :(

I can't remember the guy's name, but he seemed very cool and had a lot of great pieces. Anyone know this guy?

IMG_2013.jpg

Michael C Hayes , incredible artist, super nice guy (thumbs u