• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2012 CGC Registry Set Awards

428 posts in this topic

• Administrator
My certs arrived today :cloud9: but they got the set name wrong on one of them :tonofbricks: , eh nevermind, I just changed the name of my set to their name lol

Hmmm...that's strange. The information is taken as is from the database. Maybe there was a spell check that would have changed something? Shouldn't have happened obviously. So if you would like to get corrected certificates, send a pm to me and I'll get it done. Of course if you like the changed name, that's fine too (thumbs u

Anybody know what happens in the event two people have the same score in 1 set? How do they determine a tie? Pics/descriptions? Who was first to complete the set? I'm curious as I've never seen a tie (but I'm also a relative noob). Thanks

Anybody know what happens in the event two people have the same score in 1 set? How do they determine a tie? Pics/descriptions? Who was first to complete the set? I'm curious as I've never seen a tie (but I'm also a relative noob). Thanks

I believe the sort order is:

- # of images

- # of descriptions

- date set was created

I believe the sort order is:

- # of images

- # of descriptions

- date set was created

Thank you - I figured there was some way to determine it...I appreciate you filling me in :)