• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2012 CGC Registry Set Awards

428 posts in this topic

:popcorn:
Don't you have a Registry Set Mike?
I do! :) Action #1 through #100 78% complete. I have two commitments on books. I will only be getting 1 in time for the deadline. I was hoping for an even 80%

I do! :) Action #1 through #100 78% complete. I have two commitments on books. I will only be getting 1 in time for the deadline. I was hoping for an even 80%

you already won an award :baiting:

Oh, that's right, I forgot. Wait a minute, is there a limit of 1 registry award in a lifetime?

You're getting an Action Comics #1? :o

(worship)

:roflmao: You are funny, Jerel. Is all I got is the first wrap.

Oh, that's right, I forgot. Wait a minute, is there a limit of 1 registry award in a lifetime?

Just kidding with you Mike. Hope to see you win Best Golden Age again (and again) as your set is truly deserving (worship)

Just kidding with you Mike. Hope to see you win Best Golden Age again (and again) as your set is truly deserving (worship)

Thanks Peter.

Thanks Peter.
That's awesome Mike :)

You're getting an Action Comics #1? :o

(worship)

:roflmao: You are funny, Jerel. Is all I got is the first wrap.
You funny Jerel lol

I know it's early,but the CGC Registry Set Awards is only a few months away :banana:

I currently leading in Astonishing X-Men (1999) set :whee:

I hope to win that set this year :wishluck:

Nice set, let's just hope Dre doesn't pull out some surprise CGC SS 9.9s at the last minute lol

I know it's early,but the CGC Registry Set Awards is only a few months away :banana:

I currently leading in Astonishing X-Men (1999) set :whee:

I hope to win that set this year :wishluck:

Nice set, let's just hope Dre doesn't pull out some surprise CGC SS 9.9s at the last minute lol

lol

Lets hope not or else :sumo: