• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Best of the Best Sketches: Hulk Edition !!! Poll pg 14!!!

210 posts in this topic

+1 Catwoman ... I think I'll ask Clayton if I can load him on my back and take him to the World Series of Poker with me. He's cleaning up all over the place, and I want some of that karma.

Does Worldsbest have a new picture of this Crain in a slab? Would be nice to see it if he can provide one.

You bet (thumbs u But I think the colors are clearer on the original picture than the scan.

Hulk1HEROvariantCGC94WSSCrain001.jpg

Does Worldsbest have a new picture of this Crain in a slab? Would be nice to see it if he can provide one.

You bet (thumbs u But I think the colors are clearer on the original picture than the scan.

+1

Looks beautiful in the slab, but the ungraded pick does the sketch more justice. The detail and color are better in the original pic. That's the pick that should be used for the competition.

+1

Looks beautiful in the slab, but the ungraded pick does the sketch more justice. The detail and color are better in the original pic. That's the pick that should be used for the competition.

Or you could correct the brightness and contrast a bit, like so:

Untitled_zps6d2e95e9.jpg