• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Best of the Best Sketches: Hulk Edition !!! Poll pg 14!!!

210 posts in this topic

Rule question for Greedo...

Can a book be nominated if it is at CGC but has not been graded yet?

im not the game maker.. but i say YES :sumo: ... POST THAT CRAIN (worship)

I'd love to give your Finch a little competition. Just making the top two in this battle will be quite a challenge. But, here is the Crain pending rule clarification.

CrainHulkWolverineECCC2012-1.jpg

^^

+1

Awesome book, great use of a Hero Initiative blank!

Troy should post the rest of his hero hulks just to show off for fun! almost all of the Hulk 100's were CGC'ed compared to some of the other projects they did, i know steve borock had like 20 of them, would be cool if people showed off! Troy, show of your Hulk on the spider-man 100!

Troy should post the rest of his hero hulks just to show off for fun! almost all of the Hulk 100's were CGC'ed compared to some of the other projects they did, i know steve borock had like 20 of them, would be cool if people showed off! Troy, show of your Hulk on the spider-man 100!

lol:baiting:

I figure if I don't have a Finch I'm already out of the running! But since you asked

Herb Trimpe

SSHI-trimpe.jpg

trimpecgcss-hulkfront-1.jpg