• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

adding competitive sets

1 post in this topic

Can anyone help me in getting some competitive sets added. I have tried, with little success, in getting my BLAB! #1, 1st edition (Monte Comix: Monte Beauchamp), The Checkered Demon #1 (Last Gasp), Fat Freddy's Comics & Stories #1 (Rip Off Press), Feds 'n' Heads Comics #1 (1968, Gilbert Shelton), Mr. Natural #1* (Apex Novelties, and SFCB Co.), San Francisco Comic Book #1 (Gary Arlington: San Francisco Comic Book Company), Spaced #1 (Unbridled Ambition: Anthony Smith, Tom Stazer) added, and it's been a while....

* Alert:

Mr. Natural printing editions are not what they seem. Mine came from, my former neighbor, Donahue, and I couldn't figure out why CGC called my book what it wasn't. Then, I remembered talking to Don about this, and when I picked up my Kennedy guide and read it, came back to me....

myhotlittleinbox@yahoo.com