• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ALABASTER (from Dark Horse Comics) Discussion Thread

136 posts in this topic

They'll likely start with a new #1 after Wolves wraps up. I'm not sure if they will keep making different mini series or do an ongoing. I suppose that depends on how the author's schedule shakes out.

reviews are good yet the book still has not gotten the buzz it deserves. No increase in price as well... Just a matter of time.. Every video review i've seen people give it a 4.5 out of 5 stars and say nothing but good things about this series. if it were and image book this would be hott!!!!

reviews are good yet the book still has not gotten the buzz it deserves. No increase in price as well... Just a matter of time.. Every video review i've seen people give it a 4.5 out of 5 stars and say nothing but good things about this series. if it were and image book this would be hott!!!!

Agreed. I think it's better than much of Image's current output.

Agreed. I think it's better than much of Image's current output.

Artwort is top notch.. maybe the next arch will get more buzz, midtown is already sold out of issue # 1 variant and regular cover.. I hope more people give this book a try..

this web review is interesting they tell the crowd alot of people have not heard about this book and tell them to give it a try because its awesome..

The future of Alabaster...

It was announced in the #5 letter column that Alabaster will continue with a 12-part story in Dark Horse Presents beginning in November. Reading between the lines, this tells me that the company believes in the concept, but the orders for the first arc of the series were disappointing (and they definitely were hovering around the 4K range).

The hardcover collection comes out in February and that should give the series a boost. If the DHP story is well received and the hardcover sells well, then I expect we'll get another Alabaster series (perhaps an ongoing) in early 2014.

Hey, madgenius and mac man..

How have you guys been.. Madgenius did you sell the prints/art of alibaster wolves??

muaythai..

Do you know when she's releasing the new series?? she's very secretive about this.. wish she was like stan lee and just accidently blurt it out.. whats going on in the future...

I hope they promote it better.. wonder if her female following bought this book.. they always blow up her twitter..

How have you guys been.. Madgenius did you sell the prints/art of alibaster wolves??

muaythai..

Do you know when she's releasing the new series?? she's very secretive about this.. wish she was like stan lee and just accidently blurt it out.. whats going on in the future...

I hope they promote it better.. wonder if her female following bought this book.. they always blow up her twitter..

See 3 posts up for when the next Alabaster comics will be coming. Just click show spoilers for the answers.

I still have the 2 covers available in my eBay store:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/madgeniusscripts/m.html?_ipg&_from&_nkw&_armrs=1&_sop=16

muaythai..

See 3 posts up for when the next Alabaster comics will be coming. Just click show spoilers for the answers.

I still have the 2 covers available in my eBay store:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/madgeniusscripts/m.html?_ipg&_from&_nkw&_armrs=1&_sop=16

That artwork is really nice and 1-5 of Y all 9.8 (hard to find).