• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ALABASTER (from Dark Horse Comics) Discussion Thread

136 posts in this topic

HC is out today! Maybe this will reserrect Alabaster wolves!

I think the potential is there. Anyone who didn't pick up the floppies should definitely check out the hardcover collection. You will not be disappointed.

Hope people check out alabaster wolves..

one of the best story lines in 2012.. Also anyone know when the next arc comes out???.

It's out. The new story is being serialized in Dark Horse Presents. It started in #18 and runs for 12 issues.

one of the best story lines in 2012.. Also anyone know when the next arc comes out???.

It's out. The new story is being serialized in Dark Horse Presents. It started in #18 and runs for 12 issues.

AHHH ... I visit her twitter account every so often too.. this news was never presented to us...

Definently need to check this out then..

Thanks madgenius always on top of your game...

AHHH ... I visit her twitter account every so often too.. this news was never presented to us...

Definently need to check this out then..

Thanks madgenius always on top of your game...

She posted the info on her blog, so that's how I found out.

Caitlin R. Kiernan just posted to her blog:

"...There was good news from Dark Horse, but I am obligated to keep quiet about it until...later. Patience."

Does this mean more Alabaster after the run in DHP ends? I sure hope so.