• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GREEN LANTERN 76 CGC 8.5 W + CRIME SUSPENSE 3 CGC 9.8

17 posts in this topic

Hi folks,

A GL 76 CGC 8.5 with white pages for sale. Case is lightly scuffed but there's no other damage. GPA is $970 for last 12 months, $850 for the last 90 days. Selling for $850 shipped.

No probies, miscreants, ne'er do wells etc. etc. Payment by Paypal.

GL76CGC85.jpg

GL76CGC85back.jpg

WOW!!!

That Crime Suspenstories is INSANE!!! Look at the corners on that thing :o

Unreal for a 60 year old book! It's hard to find a book from last month with corners that sharp (worship)

WOW!!!

That Crime Suspenstories is INSANE!!! Look at the corners on that thing :o

Unreal for a 60 year old book! It's hard to find a book from last month with corners that sharp (worship)

Bill Gaines's vault certainly did its job in preserving all those treasures....

Are you looking to get cash or are you willing to take book in trade and some cash for the GL book?

I'm open to offers.

How about a Green Lantern 76 7.0 CGC SS by Neal Adams and Dennis Oneil plus $50

Sorry Ares, my error - the book was sort of on hold with another boardie since last night, pending funds being available. I should've made that clear earlier. I'll let you know via PM if it doesn't work out. Apologies again for the oversight.

Sorry Ares, my error - the book was sort of on hold with another boardie since last night, pending funds being available. I should've made that clear earlier. I'll let you know via PM if it doesn't work out. Apologies again for the oversight.

No Problem.. I understand