• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Beachbum Comics CGC 9.8 Modern Subscription Service Update 8/20 - Bump PMs!

220 posts in this topic

I want to make this perfectly clear -

This service is not for those looking to get the first three issues of whatever hot title Image has, or other publisher for that matter. Also this service is not for those fishing for 9.9s and 10.0s at a bargain to flip down the line at a big profit.

If you are speculating please go to your local comic book shop and speculate there by pulling and subbing your own copies.

I'm seeing an "In & out" pattern emerge and if it continues I will either no longer accept new subscriptions for Image titles or no longer submit issue #1s for new titles in general.

Sorry, but it's getting a little goofy.

I want to make this perfectly clear -

This service is not for those looking to get the first three issues of whatever hot title Image has, or other publisher for that matter. Also this service is not for those fishing for 9.9s and 10.0s at a bargain to flip down the line at a big profit.

If you are speculating please go to your local comic book shop and speculate there by pulling and subbing your own copies.

I'm seeing an "In & out" pattern emerge and if it continues I will either no longer accept new subscriptions for Image titles or no longer submit issue #1s for new titles in general.

Sorry, but it's getting a little goofy.

I still want SAGA....every damn issue!

yes. the man gets literally hundreds of PMs

I would bet thousands.

Sometimes I wish my sales threads were like his. But other times I would not want to deal with the absolute flood of pms he gets. Must be hell trying to keep everything straight.

PMs replied

someday CGC will upgrade their Forum software, with proper messaging sorting, filtering, and searching, and DRE is going to be all :banana:

That's a dream ;). In the meantime, I've turn on email notifications when someone sends me a message and use Outlook to sort/filter everything. But in my case, it's overkill since I probably get 1 PM on a good week lol.

K.