• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Full Sets & TPB's for $1; $0.10 - $0.25 singles; full recap on pg 36 (3rd post)

378 posts in this topic

Any chance you're going to be at FCBD at Heroes? I can meet you there.

I'm actually leaving town on Friday morning (the 4th) to go to northern VA... will be back Sunday evening sometime, but I'd be happy to meet you some other time if it works out. Looks like Greer is... what, like 90 minutes away? That sucks, but I can hold on to them until you're either up in CLT again or I make my way down 85.

X-O Manowar Yearbook: 1

X-O Manowar: 50 (X and O), 57-64

Harbinger: 0 (Blue), 40

Shadowman: 0 (flat)

Chaos Effect: Epilogue 1 & 2

Armorines: 0 (Fall Flings)

Secret Weapons: 19-21

:takeit: @ .25 each

That's what I'm talking about! As of now, all incentives are yours; if someone else grabs something, you've got 20 lottery entries. Thanks!

I'll take the ghost rider 1-60

Awesome. I will double-check the issue numbers for you and lyk that everything's intact this afternoon.

(I remember loving that TEX artwork back in the day... all black pages... I think I stopped following after the #25 anniversary issue, but I really dug the first 2 dozen issues or so)

(thumbs u

1-60 intact... #1 is a first print (2nd prints say so clearly on the first page, right?) Everything after 25 looks better than most of the stuff prior. We read these more than once during class in high school. Nothing's torn or ripped or missing anything tho. Spine ticks are the primary problem.

A few more before I have to go to yet another show... SCOTS is walking distance from my house, it's free, and I have a date... what am I supposed to do? :)

Stormwatch: Team Achilles1-19 uhmm... $6?

This was a really awesome series (started by Warren Ellis)... looks like I'm missing 6 issues from the full run tho...

Wolverine / Gambit: Victims: 1-4 $1

Man-Thing: 1-3 (2004 Marvel Knights) $1

This was better than I thought it would be...

Lobo Unbound: 1-6 hmm... only ebay sale is $10... $4?

Iron Man: 1-13 (1996 Heroes Reborn - complete series) $6?

Rise of the Midnight Sons: parts 1-6 (GR 28 & 31, SoV 1, Morbius 1, Darkhold 1, Nightstalkers 1 - all still bagged with posters) $2

Mangalicious Tick: 1-4 (complete) $2

Ghost Rider: 1-6 (2005 complete mini-series - Ennis / Crain) $1

X-Terminators: 1-4 (FN-ish condition... full mini) $1

and let me find something free...

a) a loved copy of Alpha Flight #1 to the first person who posts (anything at all) after this post

b) Sin City 1/2 to the first person who gets something out of this thread (9.2-ish?)

and...

c) Hero Comics 2011 (Campbell Sketch cover) to whomever has the last post in the thread the next time I check it. Which might be tonight or might be in the morning... (I think it's an easy 9.6)

(by "person," I mean "someone who has bought anything else (before or after this post))

Archer & Armstrong: 0(x1), 13-25

:takeit:

...and do I get any of this bonus stuff ?

I should point out that if anyone buys just 1 VALIANT book from Page 7 for $0.50, you will automatically get all of the following: (assuming you are the only person who buys one)