• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED: Tales of Suspense high grade slab run filled with Pedigrees

97 posts in this topic

Tales of Suspense #63

cgc 9.0 ow

Northland pedigree

$550

A sweet copy for you afficionados of pedigrees and undergraded old labels.

TOS63cgc.jpg

Must......resist....incredibly .......difficult.......growing........weak...... :ohnoez:

Tales of Suspense #63

cgc 9.0 ow

Northland pedigree

$550

A sweet copy for you afficionados of pedigrees and undergraded old labels.

TOS63cgc.jpg

Must......resist....incredibly .......difficult.......growing........weak...... :ohnoez:

+1

It's threads like these that have kept me from finishing my Avengers and X-men run. Damn boardies and their awesome freaking books!!! :censored:

I just dont have the willpower to keep from buying books outside my collecting focus when they look THIS nice! lol

Is my browser screwed up or are the wrong images coming up for the book descriptions on this page?

I had this happen on my iPad the other day. The wrong scans were coming up for each post. I refreshed and it fixed.

Is my browser screwed up or are the wrong images coming up for the book descriptions on this page?

I had this happen on my iPad the other day. The wrong scans were coming up for each post. I refreshed and it fixed.

Bingo - using an iPad as well and that had never happened before. Strange! Thanks for the tip.

Now things are loading properly and I am properly envious...