Professional Pressing Tutorial! It's Now Being Offered to YOU!
2 2

29 posts in this topic

3,175 posts

The cost of the tutorial is $1,500. For your $1,500, you'll work with me for a full day of pressing (up to 8 hours) where you will gain hands-on experience and guidance from me regarding all aspects of pressing. We'll press as many comic books of as many different eras and formats as we can within that 8-hour period.

You could sweeten the pot a bit by pressing the books that the tutored apprentice brings for the day....

Come and learn all that you can AND get your books (up to some reasonable amount that could realistically be pressed in 1 day) pressed gratis.

That ain't a pot sweetner, that's status quo. :grin: Everyone that has taken the class brought their own books and we pressed as many as we could in the day.

Well then I may just have to visit your fine establishment at some time in the foreseeable future. :)

9,531 posts

If anyone is interested in taking the tutorial AND you'll be attending Mega Con, shoot me a PM as I am in the Orlando area.

3,175 posts

King,

Ever give any consideration to web based tutorials? I'd honestly love to roll down to Florida and the $ isn't the hurdle.....but the time away is since I've got a pretty hectic schedule.

My belief is that if I had the required/suggested equipment (or an equivalent), you could provide the same or similar tutelage that would be covered in person, but from remote.....via phone, email, skype...whatever.

No pressure....just throwing ideas out there. If it weren't possible, then I'd eventually find my way down to Fl.....but it would certainly be an interesting option to consider and would enable me to get rolling markedly faster.

9,531 posts

:bump:

Web tutorials are offered for those that do not want to travel. (thumbs u

1,934 posts

Since you have built it, and we come, about how many books do you think that we could press in a day.

feel free to PM me the answer if you do not want to disclose the information publicly

Thanks

Sorry for the corny baseball reference, but it is PLAYOFFs GO DODGERS

9,531 posts

Probably 8-10 books. As high as 15, depending on a few variables.