• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

262 posts in this topic

WALKING DEAD OMNIBUS: VOLUME 3

Now out of print, and I don't need to tell you this one's in demand. This is brand new and factory sealed, but the shrinkwrap is undone at the bottom and there is a bit of a crinkle in the bottom of the spine. Also a small ding (we'll call it an "Amazon ding," hey?) in the middle of the spine. This will still look pretty on your shelf. Check the pics, and sorry about the glare.I can't fit this beast on my scanner!

GET ZOMBIED for $90!

DSCN0512.jpg

DSCN0538.jpg

DSCN0536.jpg

:takeit:

^^

SPAWN: ORIGINS DELUXE, VOLUME 2--SIGNED AND LIMITED EDITION SOLD

Limited to 150 copies and signed by McFarlane. Brand new and factory wrapped. Those spots on the second pic are due to the photo glare.

This goes for a premium, but let's sell this sucker at its original retail value.

Yours for $150

DSCN0524.jpg

DSCN0532.jpg

DSCN0533.jpg

SPAWN: ORIGINS DELUXE, VOLUME 2--SIGNED AND LIMITED EDITION

Limited to 150 copies and signed by McFarlane. Brand new and factory wrapped. Those spots on the second pic are due to the photo glare.

This goes for a premium, but let's sell this sucker at its original retail value.

Yours for $150

DSCN0524.jpg

DSCN0532.jpg

DSCN0533.jpg

I'll take it

MOUSE GUARD: FALL 1152: BLACK AND WHITE EDITION SOLD

Out of print. Beautiful book--you're in for a treat if you've not seen this in person. Appears gently read--just some minor edgewear on the slipcase. Limited edition.

GUARD YER MICE (!?!) FOR $100

DSCN0547.jpg

DSCN0549.jpg

SPAWN: ORIGINS DELUXE, VOLUME 2--SIGNED AND LIMITED EDITION

Yours for $150

DSCN0524.jpg

DSCN0532.jpg

DSCN0533.jpg

I'll take it

^^

MOUSE GUARD: FALL 1152: BLACK AND WHITE EDITION

Out of print. Beautiful book--you're in for a treat if you've not seen this in person. Appears gently read--just some minor edgewear on the slipcase. Limited edition.

DSCN0547.jpg

DSCN0549.jpg

MOUSE GUARD: FALL 1152: BLACK AND WHITE EDITION

DSCN0547.jpg

DSCN0549.jpg

^^

IRREDEEMABLE AND INCORRUPTIBLE TPB LOT SOLD

Here's a cool run of books. You get IRREDEEMABLE 1-7 and INCORRUPTIBLE 1-5.

Gently read trades--with the exception of the first volumes, these trades retail at the silly stoopid price of $17 a pop.

GRAB 12 trades for $60

IrredeemableLot.jpg

IrredeemableSample1.jpg

IrredeemableSample2.jpg