• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOONEYTHON 13 - THE 13TH LADEL STABS DEEP THINE PALACE OF GRUNTHOLERY

954 posts in this topic

Rupp,

I have just one question for you:

Is there anything in existence that you HAVEN'T bought? :baiting:

One thing... your high grade copy of Witching Hour #13 with the Adams haunted house cover... and I've regretted not buying it for almost a year :(

You curse many a taint...something you care to discuss? Slow internet speed, or is it a deeper issue??? hm

I can still smell the moonshine and cousin love on your breathe! :baiting: Glad to see you made the move, congrats.

You curse many a taint...something you care to discuss? Slow internet speed, or is it a deeper issue??? hm

I can still smell the moonshine and cousin love on your breathe! :baiting: Glad to see you made the move, congrats.

lol

Shatmaster Flash, any more Dark Tower books, Baz grabbed the ones I wanted. May his taint be forever cursed! :sumo:

Well Mike ole buddy, I have one copy each left of both the Battle of Jericho Hill and Treachery hardbacks at only $8 each. I will hold them for you until I hear otherwise or just throw the :takeit::)

ULTIMATUM: ULTIMATE FF & ULTIMATE X-MEN - HARDBACK - $5

I've got about 6 copies of this ultracool HARDBACK just lying next to an unopened case of Planters peanuts. Please buy one for only $5 each... trust me you are saving a fortune plus they smell like my nuts :)

0clooneython81780.jpg

:takeit:

Why not? I'll take one.

I didnt think it was possible to have so much craptastic stuff in one thread, but Rupp you did it... :0 no wheres the rest of it.????????

The Rupp abides :)

IMG_0207-1.jpg

Rupp,

I have just one question for you:

Is there anything in existence that you HAVEN'T bought? :baiting:

One thing... your high grade copy of Witching Hour #13 with the Adams haunted house cover... and I've regretted not buying it for almost a year :(

Yeah, that is one cool cover. I don't remember where it went but I sold it to another boardie earlier this year.

ULTIMATUM: ULTIMATE FF & ULTIMATE X-MEN - HARDBACK - $5

I've got about 6 copies of this ultracool HARDBACK just lying next to an unopened case of Planters peanuts. Please buy one for only $5 each... trust me you are saving a fortune plus they smell like my nuts :)

0clooneython81780.jpg

:takeit: 1 please.

Do you have the Dark Tower Fall of Gileas HC or any of the later ones too?

No sir... but I do have about 251 more copies of Gunslinger Born. ;)

:gossip: You should open each clooneython with the requirement that, in order to buy any of your , one must buy a copy of the gunslinger born first. I already bought one so I'm safe!

Shatmaster Flash, any more Dark Tower books, Baz grabbed the ones I wanted. May his taint be forever cursed! :sumo:

Well Mike ole buddy, I have one copy each left of both the Battle of Jericho Hill and Treachery hardbacks at only $8 each. I will hold them for you until I hear otherwise or just throw the :takeit::)

:takeit: for both, you gruntholing trailblazer.

Hey Mike, do you have any more Dark Avengers?

Give me one sec buddy... these nuts are heavy :cry:

You're in luck Jeff... I have ONE left. If you want it, throw a :takeit: and its yours my friend. :)

Hey Mike, do you have any more Dark Avengers?

Give me one sec buddy... these nuts are heavy :cry:

You're in luck Jeff... I have ONE left. If you want it, throw a :takeit: and its yours my friend. :)

:takeit: Thank you

:takeit: for both, you gruntholing trailblazer.

May the Grunt Godz of Gruntholeium bless ye sir (worship)