• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Iron Man #55 Club

168 posts in this topic

My mom brought me a copy of Iron Man 55 off the newstand when I was in hospital as a child. I still have that copy, without its cover. And I have purchased a VF copy for my collection as well.

Iron Man #55 is the top Bronze Age most watched book. In fact, out of the twenty books listed a copy of it has placed #1,3,4,7 and 16 on that list! lol The number of watchers for the first copy of Iron Man #55 currently has 100 watchers! Check it out!

Super Super hot! But I knew it was going to be super hot because I am a member of Lyriacomicexchange .... and we knew this book was going to be hot long ago there..... a shameless plug for my favorite forum!

Back in May 2011 I picked this up for guide from Socalcomics.... I didn't have the coinage to buy a better copy at the time but I was happy for the tip!

jamie2011-3-16-6671.jpg

This is an old pic, but I have been hoarding this book for a while and used to pick them up whenever I found one for a decent price. Thanos is my favorite villain. Still trying to snag a 9.8 :P

101_0401.jpg

Very nice! :applause:

Ok I'm in, :grin:

IMG_0480.jpg

That's what I'm looking for, right there. Perfectly centered! I'd even take a lesser copy, from 8.5-9.0 as long as it has centering like that.

Great book, and thanks for sharing!

Peace,

Chip