• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Misc GA: Atlas, DC, EC, Quality, Fawcett, King & more! 20% OFF EVERYTHING

143 posts in this topic

Little Fir Tree #NN 1942 Rare & HTF $40.00

Low grade HTF and restored in quite an....interesting way. All of the white that you see used to be missing. Someone got some white paper of some sort and attached it to the book.

It is quite odd - especially the doll in the lower left hand corner. She's giving me the heebie-jeebies. And there's a whole mess of them on the back cover! I'm fine with clowns but these tots are Blair Witch Exorcist Scary Like! And that face located in the X-Mas tree? Givin' me the willies!

firtree.jpg

firtreea.jpg

Showcase #23 1.5/1.8 1959 $115.00

2nd app. SA Green Lantern, Atom Bomb Cover! Reports from the blast site suggest that this book was in fact caught in that explosion Sort of like a reverse engineered infinity cover

I had this up in the grading forum for a couple of days and opinions seemed to be split right down the middle between a 1.5 and 1.8. The thread can be found here:

PGM: Showcase #23

show23.jpg

show23b.jpg