• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revival

8,373 posts in this topic

lol, too funny here, people really have nothing better to do but to attack other loyal Boardie members, Sad. Anyway, both you are guys are on my Probation list, goodluck. (thumbs u Edited by Hulk44

I actually did that for both of you to show everyone what #%^%%^ss both of you really are (and let me not forget the all no nothing CBT). It will go up a $1000 each time it doesn't sell.

Seems like a sales strategy that's just as smart as paying $7500 for a modern CGC 10 book :whee:

Why is there all of this animosity and mhzlnq.gif at Hulk44? (shrug)

He went all in on a book speculation wise that he believed in and struck out. That sucks. Many have fallen trap to that same pitfall. Sixth Gun, Bedlam, Nowhere Men, etc. I get his has an extra zero and a lot more $, but it still must sting.

He's always been a nice enough guy from what I've seen. I don't get the animosity being slung his way. (shrug)

He went all in on a book speculation wise that he believed in and struck out. That sucks. Many have fallen trap to that same pitfall. Sixth Gun, Bedlam, Nowhere Men, etc. I get his has an extra zero and a lot more $, but it still must sting.

He's always been a nice enough guy from what I've seen. I don't get the animosity being slung his way. (shrug)

I've no animosity towards anyone. You know I love this title, I was watching the original eBay listing, the book didn't sell for the ask price and was relisted for 1k more. I found that amusing/strange so I posted about it here.

If Hulk44 saw that as a jab from me, that's on him.

I've no animosity towards anyone. You know I love this title, I was watching the original eBay listing, the book didn't sell for the ask price and was relisted for 1k more. I found that amusing/strange so I posted about it here.

If Hulk44 saw that as a jab from me, that's on him.

Same with me... I didn't even know the sale was being carried out by Hulk 44 when I responded to the ebtorres's comments or the ones about the book earlier in the thread. (shrug)

Oh and simply saying I would buy a book at the price it's on offer for isn't exactly a jab or something personal surely doh!

Edited by gaz2810i

Thanks Harvey and Citizen..I don't buy that they didn't know it's me and I don't really give a rats $#s...If you read my Sales listing it clearly states in the description and I quote " I am a CGC Boardie member: Hulk44 " ...you win some you lose some, I have made it back already but probably will lose again on another shot I take one day, lol - as we all do here and there, probably not as big though... I love the book but sometimes You gotta cut your loses and move on..

Just really surprises me how two well known guys on here, always posting every where, take a shot at a Boardie member who has never done anything wrong to them, pretty man

Well that's easy. Go back and read the attitude when he made the purchase. He was going to take his licks at some point.

lol, too funny here, people really have nothing better to do but to attack other loyal Boardie members, Sad. Anyway, both you are guys are on my Probation list, goodluck. (thumbs u

You came to these boards attacking and making outrageous claims. Please add me to your probation list. (thumbs u

Best to resign yourself to the reality that none of this should be viewed as investments; they're not, they are essentially luxury items. If collecting has the potential to cause true financial hardship, then imo, you are doing it wrong.
QFT

Revival issue #31 was amazing! :cloud9:

It had a few good reveals.

It makes me fear that: Tim Seeley was planning for an ~75 issue run but is now squeezing it into a mere 40 issues.

I think the upcoming issues are going to be wild.

Cracking it open tonight. Can't wait to read it. Where did Seeley mention he was stopping at 40?

The number of reveals in issue 31 and the cover to 32 make me worry that the series will stop at issue 40.

There was very much to be learned from Rhodey's experience in issue 31.

There is one ghost/yellow figure for each revived person.

Each ghost/yellow person is on a hunt to reunite with said revived person.

At least that's what I took from it. :thumbsup:

The number of reveals in issue 31 and the cover to 32 make me worry that the series will stop at issue 40.

Read it last night and I agree with you. That's been my hunch for a while. The General is getting close to figuring out what is going on. It'll be a while before anybody figures out why it is going on, though, IMO.

I didn't see anything that leads me to believe it will end at 40, though. Did Seeley state that it would be? I can't seem to find it.

Read it last night and I agree with you. That's been my hunch for a while. The General is getting close to figuring out what is going on. It'll be a while before anybody figures out why it is going on, though, IMO.

I didn't see anything that leads me to believe it will end at 40, though. Did Seeley state that it would be? I can't seem to find it.

It's nothing that Tim Seeley said.

IMO the plot has picked up so much in the last few issues, it makes me think, fear & guess that the series will end some what soon --- my guess, issue 40.

Ok, I'm really late to the discussion :blush: but I just read #31.

Great issue. :cool:

I'm getting the feeling that it is going to end soon as well and that's not a bad thing. I'd rather them wrap up the story and me on a good note then drag it on and have it twist and turn all over the place and not make sense.