• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Joe Pierson

61 posts in this topic

Joe, it has been a pleasure working with you. Thank you for all of your hard work and for everything you have done for the SS program. Hopefully I will see you around.

All the best,

Sean

this is very sad. you will be missed joe. you have always been my friend and you were probably the brightest addition to signature series that had ever happened.

A close second :acclaim:

JP, I would say something clever, but I talk to you daily, so... (shrug)

this is very sad. you will be missed joe. you have always been my friend and you were probably the brightest addition to signature series that had ever happened.

Clever?

I dare you :baiting:

Clever?

I'm just glad you remembered your CGC board password...was starting worry you drifted into collecting coins...

:angel:

Clever?

I'm just glad you remembered your CGC board password...was starting worry you drifted into collecting coins...

:angel:

lol

See, I knew you could do it.

Many thanks for all your help Joe! (thumbs u You made collecting SS for me very fun and you helped me meet the great Joe Kubert! :acclaim:

Happy Trails,

Mervin

Ever notice that no one stays as head of SS division for long?

We must really drive them nuts

I did it for over five years... but remotely.

What color of pastures precipitated your exit?