The Official "Does Anybody Know Where This Art Is?" Thread
10 10

608 posts in this topic

comiconxion   
  • 1,013 posts
4 minutes ago, フロスト said:

Oh!  All of this had to happen during my temporary semi-retirement...

So Herb did get them back after all...okay, that's good to know they did indeed survive. 

Thanks for letting me know, Chuck! 

I assume the Herb got them back at some point, but not sure when.  Send me a PM if there are ones you are looking for.  I was offered some by other members of the family privately a few weeks ago.  I can check to see if they may still be available or if there others they may sell.  

SpeedforceKJ   
  • 164 posts

does anyone know if there are any pages out there from the Heart of Hush story. Would like to get my wife a page from it with Catwoman in it. 

Twanj   
  • 453 posts
On 4/4/2018 at 5:01 PM, Madman1138 said:

I am trying to reassemble this sequence featuring Rogue and Gambit's first date and the first Bishop vs Gambit fight, from X-men #8 by Jim Lee and Art Thibert. Over the past 7 or 8 years, I have managed to find and acquire 3 of the pages, but still need the 1st and 3rd pages of the sequence. So here is an image of the entire sequence, and the colored pages are the ones I am seeking. So X-men #8, pages 13 & 15. Even to just know where they are would be awesome, and any help is much appreciated!

Dave K

IMG_4919.JPG

The page right after your sequence is coming up at CL: http://comiclink.com/auctions/item.asp?back=%2FAUCTIONS%2FSEARCH.ASP%3FFocusedOnly%3D1%26where%3Dauctions%26title%3Djim%2Blee%26ItemType%3DCA%23Item_1238214&id=1238214&itemType=1

trimpehulk   
  • 30 posts

Looking for the following pages from Incredible Hulk annual 5, 199 and 207. Will pay over market value. As always if anyone has a line on any nice Incredible Hulk  panel pages from 197, 198 featuring the Hulk I would offer three k.

IMG_1069.JPG

IMG_1070.JPG

IMG_1071.JPG

IMG_1077.JPG

IMG_1078.JPG

IMG_1081.JPG

IMG_1083.JPG

IMG_1086.JPG

Comiverse   
  • 2 posts

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for the Superman Unchained #9 cover by Jim Lee/S. Williams if you have it or know someone who does have it.

I would be ready to pay the big price to get it. I already asked Jim but it seems that he already sold it via his galerist agent.

SUPERMAN_UNCHAINED_9_2.jpg

NicoV   
  • 203 posts
Posted (edited)
21 hours ago, Comiverse said:

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for the Superman Unchained #9 cover by Jim Lee/S. Williams if you have it or know someone who does have it.

I would be ready to pay the big price to get it. I already asked Jim but it seems that he already sold it via his galerist agent.

http://2dg.me/1ace  (not mine)

Edited by NicoV

Comiverse   
  • 2 posts
5 hours ago, NicoV said:

http://2dg.me/1ace  (not mine)

Thx NicoV, you are very efficient :) I've been searching that cover for 2 years now. It's even more stunning than I imagined. I just sent him a generous offer... Thx again.

NicoV   
  • 203 posts
2 hours ago, Comiverse said:

Thx NicoV, you are very efficient :) I've been searching that cover for 2 years now. It's even more stunning than I imagined. I just sent him a generous offer... Thx again.

That's because it makes me drool for 2 years! Not sure I should wish you good luck with your offer :bigsmile:

williamhlawson   
  • 112 posts
On ‎2‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 5:24 PM, williamhlawson said:

Hmmm 'official' should have a post since August of 2017.  So here goes...got rid of this ca. 2004...just locating for a hopeful semi-distant future reacquisition.

kaluta supes pic 1.JPG

One more time...Aron Aeneas is missed....Kaluta/Alder Superman 400 page 35

jjonahjameson11   
  • 417 posts
On 2012-06-05 at 12:44 PM, jjonahjameson1 said:

I'm seeking Paul Gulacy Three Stooges in 3-D covers. I will pay a finders fee of $500 leading to purchase for each of the covers. Thanks!

:bump:

streyouttacomics   
  • 256 posts
Posted (edited)

I know this is a longshot but anyone know where this schomburg piece?

20180423_174329.jpg

Edited by streyouttacomics

DeadpoolJr.   
  • 4,091 posts
Posted (edited)

Probably hard case because it's Star Wars related but I'll do it anyway. Looking for the character pin-up used in Return of the Jedi #3 by Rick J. Bryant of the Scout Trooper. This has always been my favorite of the different imperial trooper type and thought that if I owned one Star Wars piece featuring my favorite trooper it would have to be this.

RCO021_1495346897.thumb.jpg.e9888c2888c33d1a99f0beb800d78ca4.jpg

Edited by DeadpoolJr.

fsumavila   
  • 194 posts

Anyone ever seen the OA to the splash page to AVENGERS 159? I know pages from this issue are scarce and in demand, but would love to know if its even out there.

avengers159splash.jpg

nathanlogan   
  • 4 posts

Would love to know where the cover to Cap 282 is, or Nomad (regular series) #1 or #21...

marvel-comics-captain-america-issue-282.jpg.a8dc93f59f7a0a8971f86cb8ba121418.jpglatest.jpg.cc90fbd2ca2752461379a9ea3d84e8f1.jpgs-l225.jpg.70a0871d85f2f5f8cbaa4f044f6667b9.jpg

comiconxion   
  • 1,013 posts
3 hours ago, nathanlogan said:

Would love to know where the cover to Cap 282 is, or Nomad (regular series) #1 or #21...

marvel-comics-captain-america-issue-282.jpg.a8dc93f59f7a0a8971f86cb8ba121418.jpglatest.jpg.cc90fbd2ca2752461379a9ea3d84e8f1.jpgs-l225.jpg.70a0871d85f2f5f8cbaa4f044f6667b9.jpg

When we put together the Zeck Artist's Edition, the Cap #282 cover was not one we could track down. Good luck!  I'd love to get a scan of that for Mike's files if you ever do track it down.

Mr. Machismo   
  • 400 posts
Posted (edited)

Been looking for Jock’s Detective Comics 880 cover for a long time...got close but lost the trail. 

Will send massive offer and a generous thank you to the finder (if sent by PM / deal closes.)

I needs this lol 

EB59DC65-0616-4C97-B58F-04E94BB6C08D.jpeg

Edited by Mr. Machismo

Bill C   
  • 5,015 posts
3 minutes ago, Mr. Machismo said:

Been looking for Jock’s Detective Comics 880 cover for a long time...got close but lost the trail. 

Will send massive offer and a generous thank you to the finder (if sent by PM.)

I needs this lol 

EB59DC65-0616-4C97-B58F-04E94BB6C08D.jpeg

?

I thought the owner of this was known and a fellow member of statueforum.com?

Mr. Machismo   
  • 400 posts
4 minutes ago, Bill C said:

?

I thought the owner of this was known and a fellow member of statueforum.com?

You may be confusing with Ken’s Bermejo splash from the JOKER book.

If you’re thinking of someone else...please PM me! :p  

Flambit   
  • 265 posts
1 hour ago, Mr. Machismo said:

You may be confusing with Ken’s Bermejo splash from the JOKER book.

If you’re thinking of someone else...please PM me! :p  

I actually also thought this owner was known.  In fact, I thought this page was discussed in detail about a year ago on these boards?  It's not my cup o' tea, so I didn't pay that close attention, but I think there was a thread about it...